Wild 7 pokie
The developers of Amanet company likes to please its customers with classic pokies. As you know, classics are always in fashion. We offer that you learn about Wild 7 pokie. This machine is devoted to traditional symbols: watermelon, orange, lemon, grapes, plum, cherry and, of course, seven. Also, there are wild and scatter symbols. RTP - 96%.
Feedback and recommendations from the testers` team about Wild 7 pokie
Wild 7 is the classic pokie without bonus features. The maximum winning per one spin is x1000 (full screen of symbol "7").
- The largest part of pay lines is estimated at 0.5x - 10x total bets at this pokie. At the same time, it often gives out more expensive combinations that cost from 10x to 40x total bets, which compensate for these series of spins without a winning. You can rarely get the combination of 60x - 150x total bets. Although during our testing, we managed to get such combinations. However, we could not get the top combination, which costs 1000x. In my opinion, this combination is possible only theoretically, and accordingly, the pokie does not fully realize its potential.
- The risk game in this pokie is not common, here you can double only the half of the winning you got. Many people do not like this feature, but as for me, I can suggest you use it because you are not risking a lot of cash. Also risking the half winning is available more than once, unlike for example the Novomatic, where you must risk the whole winning. I often manage to multiply my rewards up to 128 times or more. First of all, you will need to try to control the regularity of the cards, which the pokie is showing. And do not forget, the Amatic loves the risky punters.
We recommend this pokie to complete the bonus requirements, as it keeps your balance quite well due to the frequent issuance of the combinations with small winnings. In addition, these more expensive combinations compensate the losses of the balance here. We recommend the “for good luck” short game sessions in an attempt to get the expensive combination on the first spins when playing with real money. We strongly do not recommend the long game sessions for real money due to this poor realisation of the pokie's potential to trigger the big winning and such long sessions often lead to a complete or partial loss of your balance.
Game of the chances
- After each successful spin, you can try to increase the winnings.
- If you want to do this, you will need to guess the colour of the card, and then you will get a doubling of the last payout.
- If you decide to guess the suit of a closed card, you will multiply the winning by x4.
- So you can try to increase the reward up to 5 times in a row.
- You need to remember the important thing that a mistake will result in the loss of the entire earned amount.
- By the way, this pokie offers only half of the winning. Then the risks will be minimised.
Symbols and payments
10 lines take part in this game. You can activate any number. On each of the lines, punters are offered to make a bet up to 50 coins. As a result, the maximum bet will reach 500 coins. Let's find out how much you can win at this pokie.
- Cherry pays from 5 to 50 coins, but Orange and Lemon give the player to 100 coins.
- Grapes and Plums return to the account from 10 to 150 coins.
- Watermelon pays from 20 to 200 coins.
- Star is the scatter symbol, and it is active in any cell. You can get from 20 to 500 coins for it.
- Seven is a wild symbol that replaces any pictures except star. This symbol will double all winnings if it takes part in pay combinations. Furthermore, this symbol pays 50, 250 and 1000 coins.
- Tip. It is not worth trying to play on a large if the bankroll does not allow. It is better to limit yourself.
- The percentage of payout is 96%.
- The maximum winning is 1000 coins.
- Pay lines - 10.
- The maximum winning per one spin is x1000 (full screen of symbol "7").
- Additional symbols - wild and scatter.
- Bonuses are not available.