100 Cats pokie
100 Cats pokie from EGT company is devoted to furry pets - cats. You will see these cats of different breeds on 5 reels of the pokie. These symbols will pay out your rewards on 100 pay lines. You can put up to 1 500 coins per spin and hit a big win here. For example, 5 Girl symbols will payout you up to 15 000 coins. All winnings that are less than 1500 coins, you can double at the risk game. 100 Cats pokie has the jackpot bonus features. These are free spins and the bonus game. You will receive 1 of 4 winnings in the bonus feature. We advise you to read our feedback with detailed information about the game. Unfortunately, the provider has hidden the theoretical RTP (return to player percentage). We consider that lovers of cats will be delighted with this pokie. We advise you not to waste your time and trigger this game.
Symbols and winning
100 Cats pokie has 100 pay lines. You can put up to 1500 coins per spin. This machine is capable of issuing the following winnings:
- Girl will replace all symbols except the bonus feature. This symbol will issue 1500, 3375 and 15000 coins.
- Logo of the pokie will deposit your account by 3000 coins and trigger 10 free spins. You can see this symbol only on 2, 3 and 4 reels.
- White and Black cats will bring you 750, 3000 and 9000 coins.
- Siamese cat will give 375, 2250 and 6000 coins.
- Fluffy gray cat will payout from 375 to 5250 coins.
- Gray and Tiger cats will add to your account from 150 to 3000 coins.
- A and K symbols will increase your account by 1875 coins.
- Q and J will payout from 75 to 1500 coins.
- The same rules operate in both the free spins features and the usual spins. During the game, you will get 10 free spins, if 3 scatter symbols appear.
- This pokie has the jackpot bonus feature. It is randomly triggered and is represented by the four-level jackpot. Here you will see 12 playing cards on the screen. In this case, you need to collect a combination of 3 identical cards. As a result, you will get a big win, which depends on the card suit.
- The risk game can be opened after your successful spin. You should guess the suit of the hidden card, which is located in the centre of the screen. If you guess it, then your winning will be doubled for the last spin. Otherwise, you will lose your reward per spin and the risk game will be ended.