40 Lucky King pokie
EGT company has a lot of fruit pokies. They have a different set of pay lines, a range of stakes and rewards. 40 Lucky King is a classic pokie that has 5 reels and 40 pay lines. The main symbols of the game are fruits, bells, king and sevens. 5 Golden dollar sign symbols will bring you the maximum win of 1 200 000 coins. The wide range of the stakes is available here. You can put up to 2 400 coins per spin. This developer offers you several bonus features such as 4 jackpots bonus features and the risk game. You can get 1 of 4 jackpots in the bonus feature. This jackpot bonus feature is randomly triggered. We recommend you to learn the rules before triggering this game to get the maximum wins. Next, we consider the rewards that 40 Lucky King machine gives out.
Symbols and winning
This pokie has 40 fixed pay lines. You can put up to 60 coins on each of them. You will receive the reward for 3 or more identical symbols that have formed the combination on any of the lines from left to right.
- King will appear on 2, 3 and 4 reels. It will replace all symbols, except scatter.
- Golden dollar sign will increase your account by 4 800, 48 000 and 1 200 000 coins. Also, this symbol is the scatter.
- Seven will bring you 240, 3 600, 12 000 and 60 000 coins.
- Golden bell will pay out 2 400, 6 000 and 18 000 coins.
- Grapes and Watermelon will add to your account from 1 200 to 12 000 coins.
- Plum, Orange, Lemon, and Cherry will deposit your account by 480, 2 400 and 6 000 coins.
- The “Jackpot Cards” bonus feature can be randomly triggered in the usual spins. You can get 1 of 4 jackpots here. You will see closed cards. You need to open any cards until the combination of 3 identical card suits is formed. When you collect the pay line, you will receive the big win. The jackpot bonus feature depends on the suit.
- You can trigger the risk game. You should choose between the red and black colour of this card. If you guess the card suit, then your last winning will be doubled. Otherwise, your reward will be lost.