- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Ancient Troy pokie
Feedback and recommendations from the testing team
- When developing Ancient Troy pokie, Endorphina decided to continue the popular series of pokies with the same gameplay, which already includes In jazz and Geisha pokie. Ancient Troy has not just similar gameplay, but also completely identical gameplay, winning combinations, potential and impact, i.e. is a complete copy, which will please fans of the above pokies.
- Like analogues, the pokie can only realize its potential in a bonus feature, virtually excluding an expensive combination in the main game and giving out only inexpensive combinations costing 0.4x-10x total bets, while still making large series of “empty” spins.
- The pokie does not differ from the analogues and in the triggering frequency of the bonus free spins feature, the expectation of which can exceed several hundred spins. This waiting can sometimes be compensated by a series of free spins features (with the minimum number of spins between the series). Getting a re-trigger to Ancient Troy, as well as clones, is a great success because bonus wild reels are given in two of the five reels.
- Often, winnings during bonus free spins feature vary in average values of 60x-180x total bets, less often bringing minimum winnings (10x-40x bets) or winnings of a few hundred bets (x300+).
- Risk game in this pokie is a classic card game, more about which here.
Like the other pokies (and indeed most of the pokies from this provider), Ancient Troy pokie is not suitable for playing with bonus money in order to fulfil the wagering requirements. When playing for real money, I would recommend extremely short sessions in order to get one bonus feature or make some test spins to see if the bonus free spins feature will be triggered in a series with not so long waiting between them, and regardless of the results, change the pokie (for example, pokies clones). If you try longer game sessions in an attempt to win a lot of money, in most cases, will lead to a complete or partial loss of balance.
Alternative tester review
This pokie is not much different from the rest of the pokies of this provider. The normal game, with one bonus feature. In bonus free spins, there is an additional wild reel, or rather there will be two of them. Also, there is an option of wild symbols with multipliers x2 and x3, unfortunately, they will fall out only one at a time, so it will not work to multiply them. In terms of the game, everything is the same as everywhere, it plays smoothly, but in a bonus, you can win a lot. It's no secret that pokies like Endorphina, Amatic, EGT can give prizes in sizes from 100x total bets only for “hello”. But they may not give anything for a long time, so be careful when choosing a bet, your recommended reserve of bet balance is around 200 bets. Although Ancient troy pokie will not become the best pokie from this provider, I am sure that it will be popular. On this page, below you can leave a review or write a comment on this game.
- Size - 5x3;
- Lines - 25;
- Volatility is unknown;
- RTP return rate is 96%;
- The maximum winning is unknown.
FREE SPINS. If 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols fall out, you get a cash prize of 2x, 20x and 200x respectively + 10 free spins. During bonus free spins, any two reels will become completely Wild and can multiply your winnings by x1, x2 or x3.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Ancient Troy pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.