- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Dia de Los Muertos pokie
In terms of gameplay, Dia de Los Muertos pokie is a complete copy of the well-know Sushi pokie, from the same provider. It also comes with 3*3 reels with 5 pay lines and 20 free spins bonus features. RTP - 96%.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
- Despite the similarity in terms of gameplay, I think that Dia de Los Muertos pokie keeps the balance slightly worse, making longer series of spins without issuing winning combinations. Like in Sushi pokie, the biggest part of winnings is 1x-10x bets. This pokie issues combination costing 20x-40x bets a little more often than its clone, and less often combinations costing 100x bets.
- Despite the fact that during series of game sessions, the pokie triggers the bonus game feature from the start, you may often find yourself waiting for a bonus game for a long period, which can exceed several hundred spins. At the same time, the bonus games features are usually triggered in a series of 2-4 almost in a row. We managed to get more re-triggers on this pokie than on the Sushi pokie, and it twice gave a total of 60 free spins. The minimal winning obtained during testing was 18x bets, and the maximum was more than 250x bets. The average winning on this pokie is 40x-80x bets. At the same time, the pokie potential, like in its clone was limited to 500x bets per spin (which could not be obtained during testing); the big win issuance potential of 250x-300x bets was implemented better and the pokie often issues such winnings.
- The risk game in this pokie is the card game (classic).
As recommended for its clone, you should be careful when playing with bonus money on this pokie, and when trying to fulfil wagering requirements. It is also important to monitor this pokie behaviour and issuance, that’s why I can only give neutral recommendations. When playing with real money, we recommend playing a short session and leaving after a series of bonus games. You can then start a session with the Sushi pokie, due to the fact that it is one of the pokies that give big wins in a row.
Alternative tester’s opinion
This is a very interesting pokie. At first, it may easily seem to you that this is rubbish, gives nothing, there are always 2 scatters that falls on the screen and the prizes are often not large. Believe me, this it’s not like this. Just need to spin a little longer. After all, it's all the same Endorphina. Again, do not look at the fact that the pokie has the most maximum win 500x total bets, during free spins it can give you such a win more than once. Personally, I got such win, not from the first time and not even from the third, I just didn’t close it after a few minutes of empty spins, and did not regret it. At a bet of 0.6 euro for two bonuses, I increased my balance by 1000x and calmly brought out 800 euros. I know for sure that is very popular among many punters. And there are those who play only this pokie, and believe my 1000x in 40 minutes is not the limit at all, it can pour for a long time, but the truth is that is your own risk, it can easily take 100x - 150x bets and after that return 500x. So, if anyone has not played it yet, I strongly advise.
- Playing field - 3x3;
- Lines - 5;
- Volatility is average;
- RTP (return to player percentage) is 96%;
- The maximum winning is 500x.
- FREE SPINS. Three scatters trigger 20 free spins, during which the most expensive “Girl” symbol will play the role of Wild. When you get another 3 scatters, you get + 20 additional free spins.
The standard double round for Endorphin company. Play cards with the dealer to get double the winnings. It is only necessary to choose one of four closed cards. Your card is higher than the dealer's card, you are the winner.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Dia de Los Muertos pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.