Lucky streak 2 pokie
Lucky streak 2 pokie is a classic game with five pay lines, a fruit theme, no bonus games or extra bonus features, etc. There are many similar pokies, from different developers such as Novomatic and Amatic. The Emirate and Sparkling Fresh pokies are clones of this machine and are manufactured by Endorphina. Despite the full similarity, the style of the game in this pokie is different from the games manufactured by other developers. RTP - 96%.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
- In the main game, the pokie sometimes makes quite a long series of spins without a win, and only periodically interrupts them by issuing minor winnings of 1x to 15x bets, and less often, it issues combinations worth 30x-40x bets. It is worth noting that, as in the similar pokies, the winning combinations are priced quite high, and the potential of the pokie is designed to give out a win of 1000x bets per line (and it can give out 2-3).
- In a short session (50-100 spins) it may seem that the pokie doesn’t keep the balance well, but it is not like that. This illusion is created due to the fact that in a certain period of spins it produces a combination that almost compensates for the loss of balance made by spins without any winnings, but does not fully compensate, which in most gaming sessions will lead to a negative final result. Of course, the pokie has the potential to give out a big win of a few hundred bets, but this is a pokie with high volatility and you can expect similar winnings of several hundred, and even thousands of spins (and during this time the pokie will gradually withdraw from your balance).
- The risk game in this pokie is a card (classic) game, which you can find more about here.
This pokie is quite risky to play and it is recommended to either have short game sessions in an attempt to get an expensive combination at the very beginning of a game session or have at least a few hundred bets and prepare for many hours of play in order to wait for the top combination. While playing with bonus funds, I can only leave neutral recommendations, but you can try to fulfil wagering requirements, by following the recommendations above.
Alternative tester’s opinion
Apparently, each provider considers that is their duty to release several classic pokies, so the Endorphina is no exception. This is a regular pokie, which does not stand out from the rest of similar pokies. Here you will meet all the familiar symbols: cherries, oranges, watermelons, sevens and scatter in the form of "Stars". Because of the complete missing of bonus games and wild symbols, only the scatter can bring you some additional winnings. The pokie has 5 lines, so the pay combinations are good. The biggest win, which you can get is 1000x total bets, for 5 symbols of "Sevens". Well, in general, the pokie plays quite well and I'm sure that fans of classic pokies will definitely like it.
- Size - 5x3;
- Lines - 5 always active;
- Volatility - average;
- RTP (return to player percentage) - 96%;
- The maximum win is 1000x.
All symbols, except the “7” symbol and scatter, can be stacked and fill the entire screen. When 3, 4 or 5 scatters "Star" symbols drop out, you get a cash prize of x2, x10 and x50 your bet.
- If you get a win, you can double it.
- Choose a card of four closed.
- If it is higher than the first card you get a doubling of the winning.
- One win can be increased several times in a row.