Sugar Glider pokie
Endorphina has a variety of pokies. Another new feature in the developer’s arsenal is Sugar Glider pokie. It is dedicated to Locusts and Possums, who are very big fans of exotic fruits. On five reels, figs, kiwi and other fruits rotate. They bring payments on 10 lines and you can change their activity. With a bet of 100 coins, the maximum winning reaches 10,000 coins. In the pokie, there is one additional symbol - Locust. It will replace all the symbols in the game.
Sugar Glider pokie is a continuation of Shaman and 4 of a King pokies series, and the gameplay is their complete copy, although it has more pleasant graphics. This pokie differs from its clones in returns. RTP - 96%.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
- So, Sugar Glider does not have any bonus games or free spins. All the gameplay of the pokie is implemented in the main game, with an additional wild symbol expanding feature in all directions (maximum expansion to 9 game cells).
- The average win in the main game (without wild symbol) is 2-10 bets, and the pokie, less often gives out less or more, while, despite the fact that the payouts are in both directions, and for combinations located on the central reels; the pokie makes for quite a long series of spins without winnings, resulting in significant losses of balance. In general, we can say that Sugar Glider pokie poorly keeps the balance. This partially compensates for the loss of balance (rarely increases the balance to values higher than the original, meaning, it plays "well") by issuing wild symbol.
- The issuance of the wild symbol occurs, usually, in series, sometimes with rather large intervals of spins between the series, i.e. sometimes the expectation of wild symbol can take several hundred spins. When issuing wild symbol on the first or fifth reels, the expansion takes up to 4-6 cells, which rarely brings big wins, and the average value is 15x-45x bets. Issuing wild symbol on the second, third and fourth reels extends wild symbol to 6-9 cells, and such combinations can bring winnings of several hundred bets, and the maximum possible winning is 1000 bets. During testing, we managed to get similar combinations, the average win was 100 bets, and the maximum reached a value of 224 bets. In my opinion, expecting a winning of 1000 bets from the pokie is practically not worth, and the real winning you can expect to get on is 200-300 bets, which is extremely small in my opinion, given the return of the pokie in the main game.
- The risk game in this pokie is a card (classic) game, which you can find more about below.
Sugar Glider pokie is absolutely not suitable for games with bonus money and fulfilling wagering requirements. While playing with real money, short game sessions are recommended, in an attempt to get a well-located wild symbol from the start of the game, since given the return and the actual maximum gain, long sessions are almost meaningless.
The additional opinion of the tester
For a long time testing this pokie, I did not discover something new, usual pokie from Endorphins, but it is quite interesting. I really liked the fact that in the pokie has only 10 lines. Forming combinations is from left to right, right to left and in the middle 3 reels, all you need is 3 same symbols. I was also pleased with the unusual Wild symbol in this pokie when it drops can fill 6 or 9 neighbouring positions. The pokie plays almost equally in all bets, the winnings also drop out here quite often, so I am sure that it will find a place of top pokies from this provider.
- Size - 5x3;
- Lines - 10;
- Volatility is average;
- RTP (return to player percentage) is 96%;
- The maximum winning is 10,000 coins.
- The wild symbol can fill 6 or 9 positions, depending on where it falls, if it is on end reels then 6, if in the middle then 9.
- There are 10 lines in the pokie, but winning combinations are considered not only from left to right but also from right to left and in the middle reels, the main thing is that there should be 3 or more same symbols.