Temple Cats pokie
Temple Cats pokie is another game with expanding scatter symbols during bonus free spins. This pokie has identical settings to the more well-known Book of Ra from Novomatic and Book of Dead from Play’n Go, and, in fact, is a clone of Gems & stones from Endorphina. Egyptian themes have long become popular among punters, which many developers are following. Endorhina has also launched a new Temple Cats pokie, which is dedicated to the ancient Egyptian symbols. There are five reels and 10 pay lines. On each spin, you can bet no more than 100 coins and win up to 50,000 coins for a combination of five symbols. There is a free spins feature with an additional symbol, which means that you can get good winnings. A risk game is also available. You play cards with the dealer and double your winnings. Do not forget that the wrong decision leads to the loss of the entire prize. Note that the theoretical return to player percentage (RTP) of 96%. Be sure to read the tester review, which tells how you can win even more coins.
Review and recommendations by our testing team about Temple Cats
- This pokie has a higher volatility than its clone, and in the main game, the pokie has a poor balance keeping due to the long series of spins without any winnings. The most winnings vary in values of only 0.5-10x total bets, due to which the balance can’t be held over a short distance. At a longer distance pokie still compensates for the loss of balance by issuing a bonus free spins feature or an expensive combination (up to 500x bets).
- The free spins feature is not triggered often, and in a number of sessions its expectation reached more than 400 spins, but in a number of game sessions, the pokie triggers free spins from the beginning. At the same time, the feature is often triggered in waves of 2. Re-trigger in this pokie cannot be seen in every feature, but during testing in a number of free spins features, it was possible to get up to 4 re-trigger, which in total gave 50 free spins.
- During the bonus free spins feature, the player is awarded with an expanding bonus symbol for all free spins and the main part of the winnings are formed due to combinations with this symbol, although in a number of bonus features it was possible to get the top line and a win of 500x total bets without bonus symbol. The average win during testing in the bonus free spins feature is 120-200x total bets, less often, it was possible to get a win in the amount of 300-400x, and the maximum win that we managed to get is was more than 1000x total bets, with the potential of the free spins feature to give more 5,000x bets. In less successful free spins feature we received around 20-80x total bets.
I do not recommend Temple Cats pokie when playing for bonus money and trying to cover wagering requirements. When playing on your own money, a large reserve of bets balance is recommended (no less than 300-500), which will be enough if you have to wait a long time for free spins feature. Also, short game sessions are recommended in an attempt to get a bonus free spins from the beginning of your session and then change the pokie to Gems & Stones.
- Three scatter symbols trigger 10 free spins.
- Before launching the feature, pokie selects one character.
- This symbol will go in three of the reels, increasing the number of winning combinations.
- Free spins can be re-triggered if three or more scatters appear on the screen.
Where to play?
- You do not want to be bothered with the collection of documents for verification? Go to Fastpay casino, where you will find a high level of comfort and safety. The casino has a reliable license, and the polite support service works online and withdraws money in just a few minutes.