Bush Telegraph pokie
We have already got used to the fact that after a few seconds we can contact and communicate with a person on the other side of the globe and the means of communication have not been unusual for us for a long time. Gradually, the postcards and telegrams are disappearing, respectfully giving way to social networks, Skype, Viber and similar applications. If we forget the mobile phone at home, we can no longer feel like full members of society, and the Internet provider's malfunctions are comparedgenerally to the end of the world like a catastrophe.
The conclusion is obvious: it is impossible to live without any means of communication. And this is not only a trend of modernity, and we can remember postal pigeons and signal bonfire. Developers of Microgaming company decided to confirm once again the necessity of communication, creating an original Bush Telegraph pokie in which even forest inhabitants have found a way to send messages over long distances. The percentage of the payment is 96.56%. On this page, you can play for free in the demo of this machine without the registration.
Personal testers opinion about Bush Telegraph pokie
The pokie is very similar to Mermaid Millions pokie. This similarity is expressed both in functions and in a cycle of the sequence of winnings/losses. I can say for sure one thing: you will not miss Bush Telegraph pokie. Here there are symbols, free spins with the possibility of an extension, risk game and even the bonus game. So you should be always in touch and, banging on the reels with the symbols of the pokie, you can earn the maximum number of the coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 45th spin (2,24%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 33,88%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 57% in the usual spins and 43% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 97x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 22x.
- Volatility is 5,76 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,74 out of 10.
- RTP of 95,2% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Bush Telegraph pokie
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 15
- The cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 1.0
- Number of coins per line is from 1 to 5
- The range of bet sizes - from 0.01 to 75
- The percentage of the payment is equal to 95.2%
- The maximum payoff is x7500
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes
- Free spins at Bush Telegraph pokie - yes
- Bonus game - yes
Symbols and payments
- All card symbols will pay from 2 to 125 coins.
- The Blue Bird with a large beak, a nice looking Pig and purple Mouse deposit the player's account from 15 to 500 coins. By the way, next to each symbol, the reel is drawn, with the help of which messages are sent.
- The blue inscription of Wild on a green bush is a Wild symbol of the pokie. The replacing missing symbols in active pay lines, it can also give out its combinations, which are paid for in 5, 200, 2000 and 7500 coins.
- An open Pod with red fruits is the Scatter symbol. It brings the player from 2 to 400 coins, and also it triggers free spins as soon as three such symbols appear on the reels. This time, the player is given 10 free spins, which can be extended.
- The symbol with reels and Bongo Bonus inscription launches the bonus game. Moreover, it is paid in the amount of up to 2500 coins. But one symbol is not enough: to get into the bonus game, you will need at least three Bongo Bonus.
As soon as the bonus game opens, you will find yourself in a meadow which is surrounded by reels. You have three spins to collect the maximum number of the hidden coins in them. Of course, clicking on an empty reel interrupts the game.