Chain mail pokie
Beautiful princess in a tall tower, awaiting his valiant knight ... It is difficult to say how many fairy tales, legends, and stories contain elements of this story. That is the tale of the princess in the tower, her beloved knight and king displeased with the choice. Microgaming company has decided to put into the story into games reels. What are the results? Only you are judging; of course, you can pre-test Chain Mail pokie for free on our site. The maximum winning in the pokie is 120,000 coins, and the win percentage is 95.09%.
Personal testers opinion about Chain Mail pokie
This pokie is not as generous as it seems, and it will be difficult to keep the balance. So, the bonuses are triggered, according to a statistic in every 172nd spin (0,58%). In this case, only 18% of the pool will be reserved for the payment. But the hit falls out with a probability of 31.34% in the usual spins. My most significant winning, during tests, was 59x in the usual spins, and 46x in the bonus feature. Bonus hunters can try to fulfil the casino's requirements in this pokie; wagering - 5.6 points out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Chain Mail pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 172nd spin (0,58%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31,34%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 82% in the usual spins and 18% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 59x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 46x.
- Volatility is 5,06 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.6 out of 10.
- RTP of 95.09% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The machine, as you already understood is dedicated to the love story. Developers perfectly convey the story with the help of high-quality graphics and animations. But the characteristics of the game attracted more attention to the gamblers. You will be playing on 20 fixed pay-lines, a high percentage of returns, wild symbol with the additional factor of x2 and the bonus game. Be sure to familiarise yourself with all the rules of the game, and after then proceed to the actual gameplay.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 20 (always active)
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 1.0
- Number of coins per line - 1-5
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.20 to 100
- Maximum winning – 120 000 coins (in the bonus round)
- Wild symbol - yes (Stamp with a logo of the pokie doubles the prizes).
- Scatter - yes (Fire letter B)
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with a multiplier x2 which are triggered via bonus game).
- Bonus game - yes (multilevel bonus game which will be launched by 3-5 symbols of a scatter).
- The expected payout percentage of 95.09%
- Jack, Queen, King and Ace will credit your account with 25 to 750 coins.
- Red letters in the mouth, most likely improvised mailbox brings gamblers 100, 300, or 1000 coins.
- Knight can throw lucky gambler 125 and 2000 coins.
- Knight Princess asks you to convey the message will pay 200, 500 or 2500 coins for your service.
- Princess will bring 300, 750 or even 5,000 coins.
- Printing from Chain Mail logo is a Wild symbol. All combinations with its participation are multiplied x2, and their payments are 100, 750, 7500 and 50 000 coins. Wild symbol can be substituted only with scatter.
- Fire with letter B - scatter symbol. It will pay you 500, 2000 or 10,000 coins. And it launches the bonus game.
There are free games in the pokie called Chain Mail Castle Bonus. You will wander through the floors and look for Princess. On each floor, you will find 7 doors. You are allowed to choose one. You will have several features:
- Get paid;
- Get 10 free spins with an x2 multiplier;
- Find Princess and collect all payments on the floor;
- Launching into the red by King of anger and thereby interrupt the bonus level.
- The developers claim that you can win up to 120 000 coins here.