- Written by Kamen Valev
Dr Watts Up pokie
Looking at the name of Dr Watts Up pokie for the first time, you might think that we focus on today`s popular messenger and once again surprise by the Dr imagination of developers. However, looking a little closer, you start to The probability that the mobile application that has name consonant with WhatsApp nothing to do with, except that it uses a mad-genius scientist, Dr Watt.
It is well known that all the great men who gave humanity the greatest discoveries were a little eccentric, but it may very well be that the denial of common standards and enables them to achieve stunning results. A similar thought was expressed by Albert Einstein himself once: "Only those who are taking absurd attempts will be able to achieve the impossible." However, he will be more distracted and watch, perhaps, and take an active part in the experiments of Dr Watt.
Personal testers opinion
Dr Watts Up pokie is not the best from Microgaming line. The maximum payout, which I managed to get, was reached 68x my bet. In this case, the developer promises to give out a jackpot of 10 000 bets. By the way, the distribution of the pool shows that it will be difficult to break a big prize in the bonus game. After all, only 15% of all bets are reserved for free spins. The (low to average) volatility and (short to average) cycle allows you to try this pokie for winning out the bonus money; wagering 5,39 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 99th spin (1,01%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31,11%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 85% in the usual spins and 15% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 68x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 18x.
- Volatility is 5.1 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.39 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.45% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of lines - 243
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.20
- Number of coins per line - 1-20
- The size range of rates - from 0.30 to 120
- Maximum winning - x10000
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes
- Free spins - yes
- Bonus game - yes
- The expected payout percentage (RPT) at Dr Watts Up pokie is 96.45%
- Dr Watts is not a fan of card games, so these symbols are absent. And as a junior Paymaster symbols, the following image: Flask with a pink elixir, the human brain in the same device, microscope and laser, spilling the green liquid. The symbols are forming the combination of the bonus, share some benefit to the gambler, which ranges from 20 - 600 coins.
- Robot, sparkling with green light instead of eyes, Laboratory-monkey, Dr Watts`s assistant will pay you in case of a successful loss of 120, 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 2000 and even 3000 coins.
- The wild symbol is represented by a bright logo of Dr Watts Up, and it cannot replace the scatter and Bonus only, remaining symbols are easily influenced by it. In addition to their combinations, it becomes very generous Wild and adds to the score of 300, 2000 or 10 000 coins.
- When a green ball with lightning inside appears on the screen, you know – it`s Scatter symbol. His appearance (three to five times) coincides with an increase in accounts for 600, 1800 or 6000 coins, as well as the launch of 10, 15 or 20 free spins. And here the real experiment begins: fluid boils in test tubes, the robot`s eyes shine, and the assistant grabs her head. And how could it be otherwise, when, during free spins, one of the reels itself transformed into a sparkling flask that it is the Wild? Selecting the reel is done by one of the devices and track the number of spins makes the screen of the oscilloscope.
- Mouse is a mandatory symbol of every self-respecting laboratory. I hope you are not afraid of mice, furry rodent since becoming a Bonus symbol. As soon as three mice appear on the reels №1, №3 and №5, the bonus round will be triggered.
The bonus game offers you to participate in the experiment on mice. Complaining Greenpeace makes no sense because the mouse is unlikely to hurt its reincarnation. Your task is to choose two of the 12 flasks and wait until Dr Watts makes the necessary manipulations. Smoke, sparks ... But the result obtained during the experiment, you are sure to amuse. Instead of a small mouse in front of you can be a huge mega-rodent, pretty, graceful girl mouse, an entire flock of mice and even cats. You can immediately pick up the prize offered, and you can try your luck again, repeating the choice of bulbs.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Dr Watts Up is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.