- Written by Kamen Valev
Drone Wars pokie
One of the most popular, and therefore heavily used themes, again flashed on the game`s reels of online casino. As you have probably already guessed Drone Wars pokie dedicated to intergalactic flights, aliens and space wars. Only this time in a severe battle between humans and alien drones will be used unmanned aerial vehicles operating in the most dangerous missions. You can learn more about space wars and test the machine for free without the registration right now.
Personal testers opinion
Drone Wars pokie will be primarily interesting to the fans of Star Wars and space travels. But everyone else will love the two versions of the bonus game where you can fight with aliens (just like in the old computer games) or watch Wild Frisbees.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 102nd spin (0,98%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 22,57%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 221x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 29x.
- Volatility is 4,22 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4,01 out of 10.
- RTP of 95,99% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Drone Wars pokie
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.20
- Number of coins per line - 1-20
- The size range of rates - from 0.01 to 100
- Maximum winning - x1000 (5 Wilds and 5 symbols of Flying saucer).
- Wild symbol - yes (Sphere).
- Scatter - yes (Black Hole).
- Free spins - yes (5 free spins with an additional wild symbol triggers with the help of the bonus game).
- Bonus game - yes (3-5 scatters present free spins or the bonus game at choice).
- The expected payout percentage (RPT) of Drone Wars is 95.99%
- Ace-Ten Symbols painted in acid colours, falling on the active line, disappear with mysteriously flicker, but leave in their place from 2 to 150 coins. Note Ten, unlike the other card symbols, gives the payment by starting with two identical symbols in the line.
- Blaster and spy drone pay you as the winner, 15-500 coins.
- Two pilots in the headsets are your assistants. The pay combination they translate into the game by 20, 250 or 750 coins.
- Frisbees when it is friendly, and when not, in any case, give you from 50 and up to 1000 coins.
- Scope, shining with coloured lights, - is the Wild symbol, which will familiar replace any symbols accept, of course, scatter. Wild also can form their play, which makes a gambler richer by 2, 100, 750 or 1000 coins.
- Scatter (a black hole with bright circles) is worth 5, 10, or 50 total coins and opens the way to two bonus levels, appeared on screen more than three times.
You can choose one of the two scenarios:
- Space Attack. You get 5 free spins with extra wild symbols (flying saucer), which will land to expand the playing field and for the whole reel.
- Planetary Assault. Reflect attack enemy drones, shooting them with a blaster. Each downed machine will deposit your account. But remember, that evil aliens attack, and you have only four shields for protection.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Drone Wars is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.