Retro Reels: Extreme Heat pokie
The history of modern cars can be counted down from 1768, when the first cart was created, which was moved by steam. Today the retro cars acquire a second life, they are taken care of, photographed and even created by unique museums. In May 1896, two Petersburg entrepreneurs presented the motor crew built by them, thereby opening the era of the domestic automotive industry. If you try to play for free in the demo of this pokie without registering, you will immediately create an unusual, fun atmosphere, which you will get to into.
You will achieve your goals and success, especially if you are a fan of retro things. The game will please you with an excellent colour scheme and the great musical accompaniment. The fantastic world of gambling is waiting for you right now. This game uses the classic attributes. You must combine the images with cherries, lemons, sevens, bells, dollars on the playing field. During the game, you will not only have a good time to rest but also earn a decent amount of money.
Personal testers opinion
The settings of the pokie, allow me to recommend it for completing the bonus requirements; wagering - 5,3 out of 10. Firstly, it has a high percentage of payments which is equal to 97.50%. Secondly, the probability of hitting any win is almost 48%. In the usual spin, my maximum winning was equal to 48x my bet, and the average in the bonus feature was 21x. According to statistic, the bonus feature can be triggered in every 96th spin (1,04%).
Hidden parameters and settings of Retro Reels: Extreme Heat pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 96th spin (1.04%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 47,49%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 72% in the main game and 28% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 48x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 21x.
- Volatility is 5,36 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.3 out of 10.
- RTP of 97.5% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The pokie meets its players with flashes of fire on a dark background. As you can see, these are the same familiar classical symbols, but in the unusual design of fiery languages. However, the pokie differs from the old kind game not only by this. Here there are the Wild, Scatters and even an unusual option for re-scrolling reels called Re-spin. This option is paid. Be careful when you start the reel again. As for me, you can get at first try to test the game in a free demo mode, and only then move on to real coins. It will help you understand all the nuances of the game process.
SettingsProvider - Microgaming company
- Number of reels is 5
- Pay lines are 30
- The cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 0.25
- Number of coins per line is from 1 to 15
- The range of bet sizes is from 0.01 to 112.50
- Maximum winning for a spin is x10,000 (five Wild symbols)
- Maximum winning in the bonus is 440 000 coins (during free spins)
- Wild symbol - yes (Dollar sign on fire)
- Scatters - yes (inscription Free Spins on fire)
- Free spins - yes (three or five scatters symbols will give 10, 15 and 20 free spins with a multiplier x2)
- The expected percentage of payments in the pokie is 97.5% which allows you to increase your welfare and win a lot of money.
Symbols and payouts
- Cherry, Bell and Lemon will be paid in a line from 10 to 150 coins.
- BAR of all varieties brings from 25 to 250 coins, and three kinds of Terrors from 50 to 500 coins. But if the combination is formed of different types of BAR or 7, you will get from 5 to 50 coins.
- A dollar sign is a Wild symbol. With it, you can form more prize combinations, and at the same time expect to receive 5, 100, 100 or 10 000 coins. However, remember that the Wild symbol does not replace Scatters.
- Scatter is a symbol with the inscription "Free Spins Bonus" means pleasant payouts from 1 to 50 coins and the launch of free spins. And how many will be, 10, 15 or 20, will determine the number of simultaneously dropped symbols.