- Written by Kamen Valev
Gold of Machu Picchu pokie
A lot of Microgaming pokies does not only do a great job with their primary task - to entertain and reward all gamblers, but also provide users with fascinating facts, for example, animal habits, distant countries or ancient legends. This is Gold of Machu Picchu pokie. With the help of the machine, you can have a chance to immerse into the world of fascinating travels, namely to the city of Machu Picchu, which became one of the last havens of the disappeared Inca civilisation.
Machu Picchu (From the Inca - "Old Mountain") is the mysterious city of Inca, built in the middle of the XV century, and the tourist centre of Peru. Machu Picchu is a city of fantastic history and mysteries. The town is in the mountains at an altitude of 2,450 meters above sea level and was so secretly hidden in the Andes that Spanish colonisers could not reach it. We learned about this city in 1911.
Personal testers opinion
You will find nothing unusual. So an extremely low percentage of the payment which is established at this pokie (RTP is equal only to 94.91%) attract my attention. I write negative recommendations for playing for real money. In the line of Microgaming company, there is a mass of the pokie, in which you can win much more.
How to get to Machu Picchu?
There are several ways to get to Machu Picchu:
- The most popular is to take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- The most interesting is to walk on the trail of the Incas. The trip is planned for 4 days.
- The most budgetary is to get from Cusco or Ollantaytambo by shuttle bus to the station Hydroelectric (Hidroelectrica). This trip takes about 7 hours. From Hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes you can walk for 2-3 hours.
- The cheapest way to get to Machu Picchu is: sitting at home in the comfortable combination in front of Gold of Machu Picchu pokie.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 75th spin (1,33%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,55%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 129x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 31x.
- Volatility is 5,22 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,79 out of 10.
- RTP of 94,91% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Gold of Machu Picchu pokie
At that moment, as on the fourth and the fifth reels, there will be symbols of Priest and Princess, you will be added +1 free spin. You will learn, by reading our article, more details about all the features of Gold of Machu Picchu machine.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 20
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.50
- Number of coins per line - from 1to 15
- The range of bet sizes ranges from 0.01 to 150
- The maximum winning is x5000 (5 Wild symbols)
- Wild symbol - yes (Mountain Landscape).
- Scatter - yes (Lama)
- Free spins - yes (are triggered with the help of the bonus feature)
- Bonus game - yes (3 Gold Idols launch the bonus in the form of free spins with the additional multiplier up to x15).
- The expected payout percentage is 94,91%
Symbols and payments
You will find card symbols from Nine to Ace. They will bring you between 10 and 150 coins in this pokie.
- Battleships deposit the game account for 25, 125 and 500 coins, and Golden Puma can give 30, 150 or 750 coins.
- Inca Princess pays 40, 200 and even 1000 coins, and High Priest - 50, 250 and 1500 coins.
- Highland landscape with the inscription Wild, it acts as a wild one. He pays 2, 50, 500 and 5000 coins. And it replaces all symbols, except for a scatter and bonus symbols.
- Lama symbol is the scatter symbol that gives the payment of 2, 5, 25 or 100 coins.
- Bonus symbol (Golden Idol) does not fall on all the reels, but only on the odd ones. The simultaneous appearance of three Idols triggers the bonus game.
The bonus game in Gold of Machu Picchu pokie is called Gather Incas Riches. Initially, you are given 7 free spins. They will also be added the spins, accumulated in the usual spins. But before triggering free spins, you will be asked to choose one of the hidden symbols that, when combined in the combination, will bring additional multipliers during free spins:
- Green branch is the multiplier of x5 or x6;
- Bag with the grain is multiplier x7 or x8;
- Poncho is the multiplier of x9 or x10;
- Pitcher is the multiplier from x11 to x15.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Gold of Machu Picchu is Fastpay, 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.