Hound Hotel pokie
Hound Hotel pokie presented recently by Microgaming is a hotel for dogs. It is difficult to say how this happens but watch the spinning of the reel and the behaviour of the puppy. On this page, you can play the machine for free without the registration and restrictions. By the way, the maximum prize is 110,000 coins, and the winning percentage is 96.25%.
Personal testers opinion
I would like to note that the percentage of falling out a hit is equal to 47.09%. You can rarely meet this indicator. In this case, the prize fund is distributed in favour of the usual spins, and it is equal to 74%. But here in a test mode, I managed to hit a winning of 164x my bet. According to statistic, the bonus feature can be triggered in every 170th spin (0,70%). So, I advise you to try the pokie to complete the wagering requirements - 5.8 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Hound Hotel pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 170th spin (0,59%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 47,09%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 74% in the usual spins and 26% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 164x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 38x.
- Volatility is 5,71 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.8 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.25% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
A luxury hotel located in a three-story mansion is ready to open its doors to friendly gamblers ... though not everyone is welcome, only those, who have the amount of money with enough zeros in their account. Here, everything is about dogs: cosy rooms with balconies and pleasant views of the lush garden, a greenhouse with exotic plants, a large ballroom and a library lined with books. Of course, because of the hotel gamblers, this is no ordinary pooch begging for dumps, but it`s with an impeccable pedigree and rich owners. Here, even the staff is a dog race: well-trained waiter, standing with a tray and musicians who constantly play pleasant music with the rotating of the reels.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25 (always active)
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 0.10
- Number of coins per line - 1-15
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.01 to 37.50
- The maximum winning is 110,000 coins.
- Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the pokie triggers the Dashing Wild feature)
- Scatter - yes (Dog-waiter)
- Free spins - yes (are launched in bonus game)
- Bonus game - yes (3-5 Scatters trigger the bonus game which consists of three levels and starts free spins).
- The expected payout percentage - 96.25%
- Card symbols with clean lines, shields, and crowns fill up the game account with 7.50 - 187.50 coins.
- Pug with a cigar and ridge, with tube Terrier, Poodle Lady in Furs and necklaces, Shepherd with a cane and top hat, and Bulldog in a dressing gown will add to the account from 37.50 to 675 coins.
- The wild symbol which became the logo of Hound Hotel pokie acts, as usual, replacing all of the symbols except for Scatter. By building its combinations, Wild symbol gives the player 90, 225 or 750 coins. If Wild symbols occupy the entire reel, the Dashing Wild feature can be triggered - symbols will be mixed. As a result, it will create an additional pay combination.
- Dog waiter with a tray in its hands - is Scatter. Its appearance does not require the construction of combinations, but you will get paid from its two symbols. Scatter can deposit your account with 37.50, 75, 750 and even 3750 coins. Three Waiter trigger the bonus levels.
You will find Bonus inside the hotel, and the waiter will quickly run from floor to floor, opening doors that you specify. There are three floors, and you need to select one door on each floor:
- First floor. Here you will learn what the bonus game will be valid during free spins. It may be:
- Super Stacked Wilds
- Expanding Wilds
- Wild Reels
- All of them are associated with wild symbols, and you can find the details in the paytable.
- Second floor. By opening the door, you will find the multiplier for the time series of free spins.
- Third floor. When the waiter brings the order, you specify in the door; you will be awarded free spins.