- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Jewel Quest Riches pokie
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- Distribution of the winnings is 100% in the usual spins.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 458x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 39x.
- Volatility is 5,54 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,48 out of 10.
- RTP of 95,19% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Bonuses of the pokie
The developer decided to give the most varied features to the pokie. Each bonus will be described in detail so that you will quickly trigger the game process.
- Growing (increasing) multiplier: after each successful spin, the symbols which created the pay combination disappear from the field. In their place, new pictures are falling out. If they give the payment, then it will be doubled. After that, the symbols will disappear again, and new pictures will appear. With each successful replacement, the additional multiplier is increased by one. The coefficient rises until it reaches the x12 mark.
- The “Treasure Hunt” bonus. The bonus game is the most advantageous feature at the pokie. So, on the screen, there will be a non-standard playing field, which consists of 45 cells. You will receive 8 moves to replace the precious stones. The main purpose is to collect the longest strip of stones (horizontally or vertically). After receiving the pay combination, the cells under the symbols are painted golden. The game finishes when the whole field becomes gold, or there is not any available move. You should pay attention that the progress which is made in the bonus is kept until the next triggering the bonus game.
- Special features in the “Treasure hunt” bonus. The feature “Mysterious multiplier” is available in any bonus game. If you collect four or more identical stones, the masks-relics can appear. In total, you can collect six masks. And after the end of the bonus game, you should choose only one, which will give an additional multiplier for the entire winning. Also, the “Bonus Jackpot” feature is available here. If you turn all the cells into gold, you will get an additional prize. Its size cannot exceed 6 final bets. How many coins you will get, it will be visible on the main screen of the pokie.
Symbols and payments
The symbols of the pokie are precious stones. Collecting from 3 to 10 symbols is necessary. Also, there are available bonus symbols.
- The stones (Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Purple) will bring from 4 to 2,000 coins.
- Gold medallion with the image of the lion became the scatter symbol. It can drop out only on reels 1, 3 and 5. Three of these symbols launch the “Treasure Hunt” bonus.
- The multi-coloured Stone is a wild symbol, and it will replace any stone. There you can find the pleasant feature: if wild symbol fell out at the crossing of two lines, it will be counted twice.
Settings of the pokie
- Tip. You need to wait for triggering the bonus and then pause
- RTP is 95.19%.
- The pay lines are five horizontal lines and five vertical lines. The pay combinations form three or more identical symbols creates continuous combinations.
- The range of bets is from 0.10 to 10 coins.
- The maximum winning is 150 000 coins.
- Bonuses - the “Growing multiplier” feature and the “Treasure hunt” bonus. These prize features are profitable because they operate in the usual spins. In the bonus mode, the “Mysterious multiplier” and “Bonus jackpot” features are involved.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Jewel Quest Riches pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.