Jungle Jim El Dorado pokie
This time we have a clone of Gonzo's Quest pokie from Microgaming called Jungle Jim El Dorado. Remembering how much noise have made Jungle Jim pokie among the gamblers, Microgaming developers decided to return the former glory to the adventurer Jim and created a sequel. This time, younger and newly outfitted Jim has to go in search of Eldorado - a golden city, hidden somewhere far away in the impassable jungle. The adventurer has newly expanded abilities - now, due to two prize options, he can drag you up to 92,000 coins from the reels.
Personal testers opinion
Jungle Jim El Dorado pokie is not intended to use it to complete the bonus requirements - 3,51 out of 10. But you can win good money in the main game. Since 62% of the bets will be deferred for payment, and the probability of getting a hit is equal to 42.55%. If we talk about the bonus, according to statistic, it can be triggered in every 142nd spin (0,71%). There my average winning was 63x my bets. In the main game, I managed to reach a maximum winning of 510x my bet.
Hidden parameters and settings of Jungle Jim El Dorado pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 142nd spin (0,71%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 42,55%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 62% in the main game and 38% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 510x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 63x.
- Volatility is 9,12 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,51 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.31% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Jungle Jim El Dorado sequel is strikingly different from its forerunner: 3D graphics seem to take you to the screen where it rains, trees, as if alive, and Jim has already found the lost city. Jewels do not spin on the reels here but fall as if from the sky. Falling reels and increasing multipliers options allow counting on ringing coins more often. Starting to play this pokie, you will certainly see similarity with another, not less famous Quest Gonzo pokie by NetEnt. The same subject, the same falling reels, similar multipliers.
- Pokie manufacturer – Microgaming company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 25 (always active)
- One coin value – from 0.01 to 0.10
- Number of coins per line – 1-10
- Bet size range – from 0.25 to 25
- The maximum payout in the main game – 92 000 coins
- The most profitable symbol - х3000 (Chest with gold)
- Wild symbol – yes (an inscription with the name of the pokie).
- Scatter – yes (Golden Amulet)
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with 2 bonus options, one of which can give a multiplier x15. It is started by dropping out Scatter symbols).
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in the pokie – 96.31%
- Faceted jewels replenish the account with 3 - 100 coins.
- Relics and Chest with gold will pay you between 15 and 3000 coins.
- Colourful Jungle, Jim El Dorado logo, has become a wild symbol. Its place is on three middle reels. Functions – symbols replacement except for Scatter.
- Scatter - Golden Amulet falls on the first three reels. The simultaneous appearance of the Scatter gives you free spins and x5 common bets.
The player is supposed to have 10 free spins. And also, two bonus chips at once:
- Rolling Reels - When symbols are forming the combination, they burn and give way to new ones. The combination can be created again and bring additional winnings.
- Multiplier Trail - With each new combination after symbols are burned, the payout multiplier will increase. In the usual game, it is from x1 to x5, but during free spins, it is from x3 to x15!