- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
King Tusk pokie
Personal testers opinion
After testing the pokie, I concluded that it is not worth completing the bonus requirements here (wagering is 4.2 out of 10). According to statistics, the bonus is triggered in every 85th spin. Also, 65% of the total prize pool is reserved for the payment in the usual spin. My biggest winning has reached 2700 coins. I give neutral recommendations.
Hidden parameters and settings of King Tusk pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 85th spin (1.18%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 35.62%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 65% in the usual spins and 35% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 2700x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 39x.
- Volatility is 6.1 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4.2 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.4% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Three scatters symbols triggers bonus free spins. You independently choose one of the three modes, each of them has its characteristics and the probability of winning.
- Gone Wild feature - all elephants turn in wild.
- Stampede feature will turn two reels into wild ones.
- The Dance feature will present up to five extra wild symbols in each spin.
- Catching three scatters will give you more free spins.
Settings of the pokie
- Pay lines - 25.
- Bonuses - 10 free spins with the opportunity to choose one of three suggested additional features.
- The wild symbol can expand to the entire reel, increasing the chances of the winning.
- The RTP is 96.4%.
Where to play?
- Fastpay casino pays money to payment systems and bank cards within a few minutes (up to 5). They have a rich choice of casino games (over 5000) and one of the best customer care in the online gambling industry. You can start playing King Tusk pokie for free or for real money.