- Written by Kamen Valev
Lost Vegas pokie
As you know, Las Vegas is the largest city in Nevada and the centre of one of the fastest-growing urban areas in the United States. The revenue from hotels gambling, entertainment, theme parks, resorts, and other tourist-oriented industries forms the backbone of the economy. The nightclubs, casinos, and championship boxing matches are world-famous, and entertainment enterprises have led to an increasing array of music, sports, gambling, and amusement centres.
The zombies like the characters are often enough in fantasy, action films, fairy tales, cartoons, and now - and in pokies. According to the plot of which all events occur in the famous and creative Las Vegas. After humankind was hit by a virus that turned people into zombies, a bright and cheerful city turned into an eerie ruin. An ominous picture on the playing field is waiting for anyone who tries to test their luck on Lost Vegas pokie. The game turned out to be exciting and unique. During the game, the user can choose for themselves their location: to play for normal citizens or to stand on the side of the terrible zombies.
Personal testers opinion about Lost Vegas pokie
The pokie gives out winnings quite often – out of 1000 spins 420 spins will be with the prize. Of course, this is not the maximum figure, but still, you can rely on getting a decent reward. After all, 72% of all bets will be deferred for payments in usual spins. After testing, I can leave only a neutral recommendation about bonus wagering - 4,39 out of 10. According to statistic, the bonus feature can be triggered in every 185th spin (0,54%), there my average winning was 47x my bets. About my maximum winning in the main game, it was 351x.
The hidden parameters and settings of Lost Vegas pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 185th spin (0,54%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 42,49%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 72% in the main game and 28% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 351x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 47x.
- Volatility is 8,09 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4,39 out of 10.
- RTP of 96% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The developers have chosen an unusual theme for the pokie. They paid due the attention to the design of the game screen. The streak of the street is alarming, and the musical accompaniment only aggravates the terrible situation. As already mentioned, you can play in this game in two modes:
- Survivors - the surviving people of Las Vegas appear as characters.
- Zombies - in the pictures flickering sinister dead.
- The game, in any case, is conducted on 243 lines of payment, and the winnings for different combinations are summed up.
- Manufacturer of this pokie is Microgaming company
- Number of reels is 5
- Number of payouts is 243
- The cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 0.10
- Number of coins per line is from 1 to 15
- The range of coins sizes is from 0.30 to 45
- Maximum winning for the spin is x22 500 (five scatters symbols for the game at the highest coin)
- Maximum winnings in the bonus - 70 000 coins (in the prize round)
- Wild symbol - yes (the pokie logo)
- Scatters - yes (inscription SCATTER)
- Bonus rotations - yes (three to five scatters run one of two Free Spins modes with special rules)
- Bonus game - yes (random launch of free spins Blackout Bonus or prize round Zombie Fist of Cash)
- The expected payout percentage in the pokie is 96%
Symbols and payouts
- Jack - Ace with a maximum coin on the spin gives a winning from 45 to 900 coins.
- Pictures with zombies or people (depending on which mode you play) will replenish the account with from 225 to 3750 coins.
- The Logo Lost Vegas is the Wild symbol. It brings the player 525, 1500 or 4500 coins in their combinations, and replaces all elements except Scatters.
- Scatter badge may appear on any of the reels, but it is not tied to the pay lines. With it, you get 450, 900, 4,500 or 22500 coins and free spins.
The possibilities of the free spins in-game modes vary:
- Survivors Free Spins- all the symbols with cards will disappear from the reels, giving way to new ones. Free spins continue until all the cards are lost from the reels.
- Zombies Free Spins-in this mode, free spins will continue until all of the five reels are full-length zombie characters.
In Lost Vegas pokie, you are waiting for two bonuses. And they can be launched at any time of the game:
- Blackout Bonus - Free spins are started even with the appearance of one Scatter.
- Zombie Fist of Cash - The zombie punches the screen, and you receive a cash payment.
Where to play?
- The best place to launch Lost Vegas for free or real money is Fastpay casino, 100% trusted gambling site. They will send the money to your payment system super-fast (1-5 minutes), and you will be pleased by the rich choice of casino games they have (over 5000).