Lucky Koi pokie
Playing at Lucky Koi pokie from Microgaming developers is a great opportunity to relax and get real pleasure from the gameplay. There is no complicated story and plot, or complex features which are necessary to understand, and everything is easy and simple.
Lucky Koi machine (Carp Happy) is devoted to Chinese teachings of Feng Shui, which is gaining more and more fans today. Therefore, without wasting time arguing, start the emulator to see for you the magical properties of symbols appearing on the reels. The percentage of winning is set at 96.47%. On this page, you can play in this pokie for free without the registration.
Personal testers opinion
The pokie triggers out free spins, statistically in every 81st spin (1,24%). In this round, the average winning was 27x my bets. In the usual spins, the maximum payout was only 58x. The prize pool is distributed between the usual spins and bonus feature like 62% to 38%. So, in the ranking of pokies for wagering, this pokie takes the middle position - 5,07 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Lucky Koi pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 81st spin (1,24%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 37,77%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 62% in the usual spins and 38% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 58x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 27x.
- Volatility is 6,95 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.07 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.47% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Water is one of the great elements in Chinese teaching, and it is abundantly present on the playing field of Lucky Koi pokie. Rather than just water, there is a crystal clear pond with stones lying on the bottom. The leaves of water lilies are located on symbols, cover water and border of the playing field resembles the intricate lines of Chinese architecture. Pleasant Chinese motives accompany the game with a calming effect, even in moments full of passion, and when you hear the chime of bells, you know, the winning is already in your piggy bank.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 0.10
- Number of coins per line - 1-10
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.01 to 25
- The maximum winning is 125,000 coins (at a game at the highest stake and all filled cells with a wild symbol or Koi fishes).
- Wild symbol - yes (an inscription with the name of the pokie).
- Scatter - yes (Chinese Pagoda which triggers the bonus game or free spins).
- Free spins - yes (up to 30 free spins with a multiplier to x5).
- Bonus game - yes (choose small fishes for which you will be given the additional payments).
- The expected payout percentage - 96.47%
- If you are bored with card symbols that are found in almost every pokie and then know - they are not here. The younger symbols this time are turtle, dragonfly, and frog. They will add to the game account from 5-200 coins.
- Lily, coins with holes, Veer and Silver symbol will enrich you with 10-300 coins.
- Golden symbol will bring up to 400 coins, as Fish established in the symbol of Yin-Yang will also bring 1000 coins.
- Wild (Lucky Koi logo) may also pay up to 1000 coins, but it replaces the other symbols except for scatters.
- Chinese pagoda (house with the mill) also adds up to a combination of their own, paying the gambler 125, 500 or 2500 coins. But apart from this, three to five Scatter symbols give rise to Free Spins (10-30 with x2 x5 multiplier) and bonus rounds. What you choose exactly depends on you.
If after the appearance of the necessary number of Scatter symbols you choose the bonus level, you will take part in real fishing. You will have three to six spins to find the most generous fish in the pond.