Phantom Cash pokie
If you check the arsenal of each game software provider, there are not many pokie games devoted to ghosts. These pokies are popular especially on the eve of Halloween. To meet with the spirits of the past is always fun, and besides, it is safe, because all this is happening in the large online casinos. Phantom Cash pokie, created with the popular design of fantasy steampunk style, invites you to medieval England, where it seems the largest number of ghosts inhabited. And then there were the first hunters of ghosts, whom you will also have to meet. Test Phantom Cash pokie right now and make sure that, although the pokie name is translated as "Phantom money," you have a chance to cash in on the stakes of 12 500 or 50 000 coins per spin.
Personal testers opinion
Phantom Cash pokie is the pokie with an exciting theme, unusual design, colourful symbols and the high payout percentage up to 96,41%. Two Wild, increasing payout symbol twice, gives you an excellent chance to win, but interesting and entertaining bonus round adds the visual sensations.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 192nd spin (0,52%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 24,57%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 321x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 49x.
- Volatility is 6,71 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,92 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,41% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Phantom Cash pokie
Steampunk, taken as a basis for design, is evident in every element and every Phantom Cash pokie. Developers of the pokie game have managed to embody their idea of ghosts in this pokie game - the evening twilight of the deserted town, the old castle, fog merging with the white steam into the thick veil ... and the best place for the uninvited guests from the other world to find, if not two brave Turmingam and Karsteys. Two gentlemen, armed with special weapons fearlessly penetrate into underground mazes of the old castle, and one by one people caught frightening ghosts. Mystical music, interrupted by grinding circuits, plaintive moans and sinister sound effects, makes the gameplay even brighter and after a few minutes fully immerses you in a completely different world full of ghosts.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25 (always active)
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 0.25
- Number of coins per line - 1-20
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.25 to 125
- Maximum winning - 12 500 coins for 5 Scatters at the game at the highest stake.
- Wild symbol - yes (Hunter for ghosts doubles the winning).
- Scatter - yes (Old lock).
- Free spins - yes (are triggered with the help of the bonus game)
- Bonus game - yes (symbols of Scatters present a bonus which defines the number of free spins).
- The RTP is 96.41%
- In the basement of an old castle, which was chosen by the ghosts, you will meet the card symbols of Ace-Nine. The successful combination of them will bring the game score of 25-1000 coins.
- Four colourful ghost symbols: a big-nosed lady with a book, the Countess in a headdress, round-shouldered man in a wide-brimmed hat and Pirates hung with chains, are unlikely to scare you, because, with their appearance, 125 and 5000 coins will be transferred to your account.
- Ghostbusters, Mr Thurmingham and Mr Carstairs are wild symbols of Phantom Cash and appear only on two extreme reels: №1 and №5. Submenu item in combination will increase prize money in x2 times. Courageous English gentlemen cannot substitute just the scatter symbol.
- And the old castle is the very Scatter symbol. Three to five locks on any of the products will bring you a 250, 3125 or 12,500 coins (while you play at the maximum rate) and launch the free spins.
When 3-5 Scatter symbols take part in the bonus game, Ghost Zap Feature is triggered. Creak reels and you, in the company of ghost hunters set off to catch ghosts. How much free spins you will have is not known in advance. Hunters need to catch 8 ghosts with them on the same line. For each ghost, you are entitled to the payment. If any of the hunters catch two or more ghosts, the counter counts him as one, but your payment will be increased. The bonus game will continue as long as the level of flasks placed on top of the reel is full.