Pollen Party pokie
Spring mood is always associated with flowers and bees, precisely at this season you can smell the first flowers, observe the bloom of the trees and hear the buzzing of the bees and insects. That`s why our developers created this pokie with such a beautiful topic. Microgaming Company has dedicated Pollen Party pokie to hard-working insects, which give us an expensive product - honey. Do you like honey? We hope so. Together with them, you will not only collect nectar but also get winning combinations that have high multipliers. For the quick beginning of the game, you need to get acquainted with the rules of the game. About them, we will tell in this article. Also, we suggest you run a demo version of the device, which is available on our website. You can test the game and get a lot of fun. It will be an unforgettable game, do not doubt.
Personal testers opinion
The prize fund at Pollen Party pokie is distributed in such way: for payments in the main game there are 75% of the pool, and the rest is for a bonus feature. The pokie has a short cycle, so it does not give out big winnings. The testing showed that the maximum prize did not exceed 62x my bet. In bonus games, the average payout reached the mark of 29x. But the free spins are activated with a low frequency – approximately, every 145th spin (0,69%) triggers a bonus. I will give you neutral recommendations for fulfilling the bonus requirements; wagering 5,90 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Pollen Party pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 145th spin (0,69%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 39,09%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 75% in the main game and 25% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 62x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 29x.
- Volatility is 5,17 out of 20 (low to average).
- Cycle length is short to average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,90 out of 10.
- RTP of 97% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The pokie has a non-standard playing field. You will see five reels presented in the form of honeycombs. In this case, the central coil has five cells, the neighbouring coils have four cells, and the outer coils have three cells. The symbols of the game create prize combinations in 720 ways. This number of lines allows you to get maximum winnings.
Also, the pokie has several bonus options. Besides two additional symbols, there is a wild and scatter, you will get a bonus game and free spins mode. Please note that maximum winnings are 220,000 coins. That is a pretty good amount, especially when you set the maximum value for one coin. We offer to play for free in a demo mode of the pokie, so you will quickly learn the rules of the game and can avoid bankroll losses. As you see, everything is clear and easy here, and you will not have any troubles.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of game lines - 720
- Cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 0.50
- Number of coins per line is from 1 to 10
- The range of bet sizes is from 0.50 to 250
- Maximum winning per spin is 220,000 coins
- The most profitable symbol pays 25 000 coins (5 identical Scatters give at a game at the highest bet).
- Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the pokie, Wild and Pumpkin).
- Scatter - yes (Bee with a sting and Little Bee).
- Free spins - yes (Bee starts 12 free spins with an additional wild symbol).
- Bonus game - yes (Little bee activates a bonus at the choice of the objects).
- Maximum winning in the bonus is 110 000 coins
Symbols and payouts
There are 14 game symbols, among them 9 basic and 5 bonuses in the pokie. Each of them gives payouts when it appears on the adjacent reels, starting at the left edge of the pokie. The payout table shows winnings which are based on the current bet. Below there are presented winnings when you are playing at the highest stake.
- Cell with honey gives from 20 to 400 coins.
- Nectar and honeycomb in a plate bring from 30 to 500 coins.
- Sweet honey will give a win which is equal to 50, 250 and 750 coins if three, four and five such pictures appear on the screen.
- Jelly with a crown gives out larger prizes. For three to five such symbols, you can get from 100 to 1000 coins.
- Bee with buckets offers to win from 150 to 1500 coins.
- Bee-nurse treats you and brings a reward of 200, 500 and 2500 coins.
- Bee-warrior issues winnings, which are equal to 300, 750 and 3000 coins.
- Queen returns 500 to 4000 coins to your account.
- Game logo, Wild and Flower are the wild symbols that replace all the pictures in the game, except for the scatters. Also, these symbols bring payouts which are equal to 750, 1750 and 5000 coins. It is worth noting that the Wild and Flower appear only in free spin mode.
- Bee on the flower is a scatter symbol that activates free spins. This symbol also gives the most significant winnings from 500 to 50 000 coins. Please note that it does not drop out on reels during free games.
- Small bee plays the role of a scatter. It gives a win from 500 to 50000 coins and activates a bonus round.
- Pay your attention that in the payout table you can see your achievements. The combination of symbols, which have already been collected, is highlighted with gold shining.
Three, four and five scatters with the image of a bee on a flower run 12 free spins. They cannot be extended because the scatter symbol does not participate in these rotations. A feature of free games is the presence of two additional wild symbols. If the Flower symbol appears on any of the reels, three more WILD symbols will appear on the screen. It will increase the number of prize combinations.
The Babee bonus game
Cells appear on the screen. You need to choose any of them. Behind them, multipliers for the final bet are hidden. The maximum prize is 220,000 coins. You can open cells until you reach the cell with the POP label. It will complete the gameplay. By the way, the bonus game is also launched in free spin mode.