Robin of Sherwood pokie
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 106th spin (0,94%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 128x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 24x.
- Volatility is 3,72 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 6,51 out of 10.
Normal game mode
In addition to the "Wild" symbol", the normal game mode has a "Wild Turning" feature. By randomly activating this mode, all Royal symbols become Wild symbols on the first or several randomly selected reels. Since in this game, the reels are made in such a way that several same symbols may simultaneously be on the same reel, then there is a chance to get one or several full wild-reels at once. If the "Wild Turning" feature drops along with the bonus game, then the "Wild Turning" feature will be triggered first.
Free spin feature
When three or more "Scatter" symbols drop, 10 spins without a re-trigger is launched. It should be noted that several "Scatter" symbols may drop on the same reel at the same time. The essence of the bonus game is that with every 2 spins one Royal symbol is removed from the reel, that is, the one of low value. At the end of the bonus game, the only symbols left are those of the characters, which have a higher value than the Royal ones. Therefore, the last spins may give a bigger win
Heroes of the pokie and winning
Unfortunately, the range of the bets will not impress the punters at this pokie. The player can put no more than 40 coins per spin. In any case, the pay lines are formed by 243 ways. You need to get only 3 identical symbols, which will be placed on the adjacent reels from left to right. The payout table shows the winning taking into account the current bet. We will tell you about the rewards that can become yours if you play at the maximum stake.
- Flag with J letter will return 6, 10 and 20 coins.
- Flag with Q letter will give 10, 16 and 24 coins.
- Flag with K letter will offer the winning of 16, 24 and 30 coins.
- Flag with A letter will give 20, 30 and 40 coins.
- Pastor will pay out 30, 50 and 100 coins.
- Jack will bring the rewards of 40, 100 and 200 coins.
- Princess will give 50, 200 and 500 coins.
- King will offer the rewards of 100, 500 and 1000 coins.
- Robin Hood will pay out 200, 1000 and 2000 coins.
- Arrows are a wild symbol that will complete all the pay lines and bring the winning of 2000 coins.
- Target will trigger the free spin mode. You will receive 10 games in which there is only one Royal Cleaning bonus feature. Unfortunately, you will not be able to extend free spins.
- Wild Turning. You can launch the unique feature in any spin. Robin Hood will choose one of the reels and hit it with the arrows. It falls out only into A, K, Q and J symbols. These symbols will turn into wild ones to create additional pay lines.
- Royal Cleaning. This feature is available only in free spins. In every second spin from the reels, one card symbol will be removed, and they will turn into the wild.
- The pay lines are 243 ways.
- The range of the available bets is from 0.10 to 40 coins.
- The maximum winning is equal to 4000 coins for the combination of the symbols.
- Free spins - yes (with the Royal Cleaning bonus feature).
- Bonus game - yes.
- Risk game - yes (the punter needs to choose between the red and green target in which the arrow hits).
Release date: July 3, 2018.