So Much Candy pokie
If you cannot imagine your life without candies, lollipops, chocolate, you must visit the new pokie. This game is the embodiment of confectionery dreams! Here everyone is ruled by sweets: colour, taste, aroma and even winnings. Caramel-candy style makes this pokie machine more attractive for all categories of players. It has a simple design, and it is devoted to sweets. But it differs from other games. It has special rules for the formation of the pay combinations. Namely - the symbols can “multiply”.
As a result, the pay combination can contain up to 25 symbols, and it will be paid to the maximum. For such a combination of symbols, the pokie pays up to 320,000 coins. But the percentage of the return is 96.22%, it will be enough to get your fortune.
Personal testers opinion
You can play for real money at So Much Candy pokie if you want to complete the wagering requirements. Statistically, only every 321 spins can give out the bonus, so I do not recommend chasing this prize. But in the usual spins, everything is much better. The probability of falling out of any winning in any spin reaches more than 43%. I will give neutral recommendations for playing for the real money.
Hidden parameters and settings of So Much Candy pokie
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 321st spins (0,31%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 43,99%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 93% in the usual spins and 7% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 24x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 11x.
- Volatility is 2,36 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 8 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.22% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Much More Candy feature
The most profitable feature in this pokie is called Much More Candy. It consists of the fact that the symbols, on which the candies are depicted, are capable of “multiplying”. In one cell with one candy, you can get at once five. As a result, the pay combinations consist of a non-standard number of symbols from 6 to 25. At the same time, the pokie offers you the increased rewards for such combinations of the symbols. More details you can find below.
- Minimal rewards are brought by the symbols on which playing cards are depicted. For the symbols from 10 to Ace, you can get no more than 3 200 coins at the game at the highest bet. Moreover, these symbols will give out awards only if there are three to five symbols on any of the pay lines for the payment.
- The symbols with sweets are generous. But they give out the payment only when there are six or more symbols.
- Orange round candy, the pokie will give from 600 to 160 000 coins if you play at the highest bet.
- Purple candy will return to your account from 800 to 200 000 coins if you are lucky enough to collect six or more symbols on the playing field.
- Green candy will give from 1000 to 240 000 coins to every lover of sweets and excitement.
- Round candy in a red strip is profitable. For the pay combination of six symbols, you can get up to 1200 coins. And if you collect 25 of these candies, 280 000 coins will fall into your pocket.
- The Candy with a heart, you will receive up to 320 000 coins. That is the highest paid symbol which is available in the pokie.
- The symbol with the name of the pokie serves as a wild symbol. It replaces all symbols except scatter, so it takes part in an additional function. But the logo is not capable of “multiplying”, but it gives decent rewards. For three, four or five pictures you will get 1,100, 11,000 and 150,000 coins.
- Candy flask is the symbol of dispersion. It will bring from 500 to 37,500 coins if two or more images appear on the screen. And another three or five scatters launch free spins of the reels.
- The pokie offers player choice five types of free spins. Each of the modes represents sweetness.
- The candy with the heart will give 8 free spins, in which the maximum payout is 320 000 coins.
- If you choose candy with red stripes, then 10 free spins will be triggered with the maximum possible payout which is equal to 260,000 coins.
- The green candy will make 12 free spins and win no more than 240 000 coins.
- Purpose candy is responsible for triggering 14 spins and the ability to break the jackpot in 200 000 coins.
- The yellow candy allows you to launch the reels 16 times for free and get up to 180,000 coins.
- Recommendations. The high roller will be delighted with the pokie because the maximum bet is 500 coins. You should not use this kind of bet, because you risk losing your coins and stay without a bankroll.
- Pay lines - 25.
- The maximum winning for the combination of symbols is 320,000 coins.
- The additional features. The Much More Candy function allows you to win the large amounts because the symbols multiply.
- Free Spins. You will find five types of free spins of the reels in which you can win the various prizes. As you see, everything depends on your choice.
- The percentage of payment in the pokie is 96.22%. It is quite a high figure, although it is not the most profitable. If you consider the features of the game, you can rely on a good profit.