Sterling Silver 3D pokie
Sterling Silver 3D pokie continues to appear on the Internet regularly, and each subsequent decision about the pokie becomes brighter and more original than the previous one. Speaking about modern methods, used by developers to create gambling software, it highlights Sterling Silver 3D pokie where three-dimensional graphics technology has been implemented successfully.
The creator of this pokie is Microgaming company, with the first version of Sterling Silver pokie presented to the user before the emergence of Sterling Silver 3D. Put on your 3D glasses and go to the silver world to evaluate the transformation that took place on the game`s reels. The 3D effect can be turned on / off with the button located in the upper-right corner of the machine. The winning percentage is 96.7%.
Personal testers opinion about Sterling Silver 3D pokie
Effects of 3D graphics finally reached gambling software. Now, you can enjoy the spinning of the reel with a three-dimensional effect through the glasses. The rest of Sterling Silver 3D pokie special features are different. Free spins provide the x2 multiplier and Wild symbol also with excellent Paymaster coefficients. The testers notice that the overall design of the machine makes a positive impression.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 126th spin (0,79%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 27%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 251x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 33x.
- Volatility is 5,43 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4,21 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,7% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Sterling Silver 3D pokie
Black background colour and symbols of steel is a contrasting combination that is simply hard to imagine. Here, everything is in silver, and only the gaming line numbers stand with coloured inks. Initially, it may seem that all Sterling Silver 3D pokie symbols are alike. But after a few spins are done everything becomes clear, you definitely will not be confused between the markings on the elements. Music resembling modern pop melodies and melodic sound effects will make your game even more enjoyable and, of course, interesting.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 0.25
- Number of coins per line - 1-5
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.01 to 31.25
- The maximum winning is x1000 (5 symbols of Silver Bar).
- Wild symbol - yes (an inscription with the name of the pokie gives an additional multiplier for the combinations with its participation to x10).
- Scatter - yes (Silver ingots).
- Free spins - yes (15 free spins with a multiplier x2 which are triggered by Scatter symbol).
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in the pokie – 96.7%
- Playing cards (Ace-Nine) decorated with unusual gears and, of course, silver. The combinations of these symbols will bring you 5-300 coins.
- Silver bars, one or three at once, may pay you from 25-1000 coins.
- Wild symbol (Sterling Silver 3D logo) replaces all symbols except a Scatter, but it does not pay for the personal combination since it only appears on reel №3. Wild falls stripes and multiplies the gain by a factor of x2 to x10.
- Scatter (ingots of silver coin in the round), dropped simultaneously on the reels №2, №3 and №4 to provide the payment of 10 total coins and triggers 15 free spins with the x2 factor. Here, you can get very generous benefits, especially given that free spins may be extended.