What a Hoot pokie
Microgaming company has released What a Hoot pokie. The owls in this pokie are very friendly and will invite you to a big party. The owl is a symbol of wisdom among many peoples. The modern children know the owl well, thanks to the fairy tale story of Winnie the Pooh. Today, owls are fantastic for the public. The owls are very unusual birds. Here are some interesting facts about them.
They see everything in black and white. The owls can see well not only at night but also during the day. The owls have a good ear, and they hear four times better than the cat. You can play for free in the demo of this pokie without registering on this page.
Personal testers opinion
You will like What a Hoot machine, despite the lack of extended bonus features. The Owls are very hospitable and will not leave you without gifts. Nine lines of the pokie should not be considered a drawback. At this party, nobody will be bored. The pokie is an exciting journey into the magical forest. If you used to be afraid of owls, then during the game you will surely get rid of the fear of them. A magical atmosphere, funny music, beautiful design, good prizes will leave only pleasant impressions from the pokie. There are many advantages to this pokie. I am sure that you will appreciate this game. During the game, you will not only have a good time to rest but also earn a decent amount of money. As you see, the fans of the game exist both among men and women. Try something extraordinary, start this exciting game and strive for success!
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 39%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 100% in the usual spins.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 99x.
- Volatility is 3,12 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,25 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,94% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of What a Hoot pokie
The dark blue design of What a Hoot pokie will bring you to night time. On the screen, you see trees that hide in the dark, frightening the crunch of branches and leaves. You will see during the game that the tables are full of food, the birds, dressed up in carnival costumes. There is rhythmic music in the hollow of a huge tree. The cheerful owls always shout, amusing you with the spinning of the reels.
Settings of the pokie
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 9
- The cost of one coin is 0.25, 0.50, 1.00, 2.00, 5.00.
- Number of coins per line - 1
- The range of bet sizes - from 0.25 to 45
- Maximum winning for the spin - x5000 (five pictures with the logo of the pokie)
- Wild symbol - yes (Tree)
- Scatter - yes (the Bank with fireflies)
Symbols and payments
- Treats for owls, Acorns, Chestnuts, Sunflower seeds, Forest Berries and Paradise Apples gives from 10 to 150 coins.
- Dressed owls, who are here five, give from 5 to 600 coins.
- The symbol with huge eyes and the logo of What a Hoot is very generous and pays 20, 200, 800 and 5000 coins.
- Tree chosen by the owls for the party became a Wild symbol and can replace any of the symbols, except Scatter.
- Jar in which the fireflies are located will multiply the current stake by 2, 10 or 50 times. Three, four, or five Scatter on the screen will trigger the bonus feature.