- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Aloha Cluster Pays pokie
NetEnt developers released the unusual pokie named Aloha Cluster Pays. There are no typical lines, winning are paid for 9+ symbols near each other (horizontally and vertically). The diagonal combination of symbols is not considered. To get a winning, the punter needs to collect at least 9 matching symbols. The RTP (return to player percentage) is set at 96.42%.
Personal testers opinion
Aloha online pokie is boring. Low volatility and low winning potential. The only way to get the big winning is to trigger the lucky re-spin feature. It is not fits high-rolling and at the same time doesn't give any big winning. It keeps the balance and then slowly taking it away. The probability of hit any winning during the next spin is equal to 20.83%. The free spins feature is below the middle line (statistically every 205th spin (0.49%)). The wagering rating is 6.01 from 10. Bonus hunters can try to complete the bonus wagering requirements here.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
- In my view, this is how the pokie was before, just a few years ago. It is true that many were easily wagering and some of them even got quite a balance. It seems to me that NetEnt decided to reverse this trend (probably being under the other casino's pressure). This pokie has not shown its best results lately. During the testing period, the pokie did not give any free spins after 400-500 spins, which is quite unusual for the Aloha pokie. By the way, it is still good for playing, but only at really low stakes of about A$1.
- The average value you get during the free spins is 20x - 40x bets. You may still be lucky enough to see 150x bets or even more, but it will not happen as often, so it is not worth your time.
- It has a low dispersion value with a recommended 100x - 150x bets balance during a game at low bets. Considering the fact it is not as good as it was before, I would suggest other pokies of the provider. For those who are loyal to Aloha pokie, you might want to focus your attention on its replica, Shangri-la pokie.
Hidden data and settings of Aloha pokie (testing results)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 205th spin (0,49%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 20,83%.
- The distribution of winning is 79% during the usual spins and 21% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 219x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 41x.
- Volatility is 4,53 out of 20 (low). Aloha has a low potential of winning and was created mostly for fun.
- The dispersion of winning is low. Here will be difficult to hit something big. Most of the potential is reserved for the re-spins feature.
- Cycle length is from short to average. The higher is your stake, the shorter the cycle will be.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 6,01 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.42% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
You will find yourself in paradise; on the sun-drenched Hawaii, where the flowers bloom, the guitars play, ripe fruits fall from the trees, and warm sea waves lure you to dive into the water. Friendly natives do not plan to add you to the daily menu. Spreading across the island, the festive coloured idols greet the guest with garlands of flowers and cheerful music on the way to the winning.
- Number of reels - 6
- The playing field - 6x5
- The value of a coin – from 0.01 to 2
- Number of coins per spin - 1-10
- The range of rates size – from 0.10 to 200
- The maximum winning is 100 000 coins per spin
- The highest-paid symbol - x10 000 (30 symbols of a Red idol)
- Wild symbol - yes (a wooden box with a question mark)
- Scatter - yes (Brand with the inscription Free spins)
- Free spins - yes (three or more scatter symbols trigger up to 12 free spins)
- The additional feature — yes (re-spin feature)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) at the pokie is 96,42%
The Free Spins feature
Stamps launch free spins, the amount of which depends on the number of simultaneously dropped scatter: 3 Scatter - 9 free spins, 4 Scatter - 10 free spins, 5 Scatter - 11 free spins, 6 Scatter - 12 free spins. If on the screen during Free spins appear more Brand-Scatters, the idol will give you ExtrSpinse spins: 3 Scatter - plus 1, 4 Scatter - plus 2, 5 Scatter - plus 3, 6 Scatter - Plus 4.
The re-spins feature
The bonus feature called Sticky Win re-spins can be triggered during any of the spins. The winning symbols become sticky, and then re-spin comes. If more winning symbols fall, comes another re-spin.
How to win at Aloha Cluster Pays pokie? (conclusion)
Each of our punters knows how we will start this paragraph, namely: always test the pokies in demo mode before starting a real money game. For players who want to win a good amount of money, we do not recommend this pokie. We think the best bets are up to A$ 1, but not higher. We can only recommend to bonus hunters if they tested it in demo mode before (to define "Hot" or "Cold"). The main potential of the pokie is in the re-spin feature, we recommend that if you get a good winning from this bonus, change the pokie.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Aloha Cluster Pays pokie is Fastpay, a 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.