- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Asgardian Stones pokie
Personal testers opinion about Asgardian Stones pokie
Fortunately, the hidden settings of this pokie show that here you can complete the bonus requirements. There are also other positive moments in the game. For example, it has a short cycle of return bets. We should note that the bonus feature occurs, approximately, in every 156th spin (0.64%). Only 27% of the stakes from the total prize pool will be paid in the feature. The rest is spent on winning in the usual spins. I give neutral recommendations about playing for real money.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
This is a colourful pokie with high-quality sound, and gameplay taken from the beloved by many Gonzos Quest pokie.
- In the main game, in addition to standard symbols, we can also see symbols of 2x2, 2x3 and 3x3 cell sizes, which in a row give greater winning than standard symbols. It is good to be said that in the pokie there is a crush feature, thanks to which large symbols cannot just appear on the reels, but remove standard symbols under themselves. They then go down to the bottom, using the largest number of gaming lines.
- Regarding winnings in the main game, winning combinations appear quite often. The wins they give are not big and, usually do not give more than 3x total bets, and in most cases, they are equal to or less than the main bet value. Expensive combinations appear not only during the free spins feature, but also in the main game, and they can give quite good winnings of 20x - 50x total bets. They usually appear with high frequency, and often the pokie can deliver such a big win 2-3 times in 4-5 spins.
- The bonus wheel feature triggers quite often during the main game. It can rise completely or partially. When it appears completely, we get to activate three prize values, among which there can be up to 15 free spins or coins with a total value of up to 36x total bets. With its partial appearance, we get the activation of one or two cells, which reduces the chances of getting free spins and increase their number.
- Generally, it is quite rare to get 15 free spins, and in practice, we often get 5 or 10 free spins, or coins.
- During free spins, the gameplay is the same as during the main game, except that larger symbols appear more often, among which is also the wild symbol. It’s often impossible to see a 3x3 wild, but the winnings it gives are quite big.
- The average winnings on bonus spins are 20x - 50x total bets, more successful bonuses bring 60x - 100x total bets. Winnings which are bigger than 150x - 200x total bets are extremely rare for this pokie.
Considering that this pokie keeps the balance well, it can be recommended for playing with bonus money and accordingly for fulfilling the wagering requirements. The pokie can also be recommended for games with real money, but rather for punters who prefer a calm and stable game with minimal triggering frequency and dispersion, as well as fairly average wins.
Hidden data and settings of Asgardian Stones pokie (testing results)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 156th spin (0.64%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 19.70%.
- The distribution of winning is 73% during usual spins and 27% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 366x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 32x.
- Volatility is 4,99 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,83 out of 10.
- RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.31% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
The bonus feature
- After each successful spin, the symbols disappear which are included in the pay combination.
- The remaining symbols will be gone down, and new images will appear above. As a result, new combinations of symbols will be formed.
- With each new disappearance of symbols, your winnings will automatically increase, because an additional factor from x2 to x4 comes into play.
- And now we will talk about mega-symbols. There are huge pictures at the pokie. They occupy 2x2 cells and can appear in any spin.
- Also, these symbols when you launch the Rolling Reels feature can “destroy” the pictures that appeared under them.
- In any spin, the bonus round “Wheel of Fortune” can be triggered. You will see the standard wheel, in these sectors you can find the rewards – free spins or multipliers.
- You can win from 5 to 15 free spins. Also, you can also extend the bonus no more than 3 times. The maximum number of spins which is available in 1 round is 25.
How to win at Asgardian Stones pokie? (conclusion)
Many of you know our golden rule and the main recommendation, namely: always test the pokies in demo mode before you start playing real money. The pokie has a low dispersion and does not require a large reserve of bet balance (around 100). We have achieved good results between A$5 - A$20, so we think average bets are the best here. This does not mean that the minimum stakes are bad, especially in this pokie any kind of bets are acceptable. The pokie is good for any type of game: real money, people who play for fun and killing the time, and bonus hunters. We can recommend it for completing the wagering requirements.
Where to play?
- The best place to launch Asgardian Stones pokie for free or real money is Fastpay casino, а 100% trusted gambling site. They will send the money to your payment system super-fast (1-5 minutes), and you will be pleased by the rich choice of casino games they have (over 5000).