Boom Brothers pokie
It was a long time ago when Netent launches its first machines. Boom Brothers pokie was designed primarily for thrill-seekers, secretly dreaming of getting to the treasure, blowing up everything in its path. The theoretical percentage of the return (RTP) here is 96.4%. On this page, you will be able to play the demo mode of this pokie for free without registration. The maximum amount of the winning per single spin is 112 500 coins.
Personal testers opinion
Note, that this machine has low popularity among players, and that fact influences the prize pool of the winning. Boom Brother pokie occupies the middle position in the rating of pokies for completing the bonus wagering requirements (score is 5.68 from 10). The bonus feature triggers (statistically) in every 67th spin (1.5%). During all features, 18% of the pool is paid as the winning. In the usual spins, the frequency of getting any winning is 37.29%.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
Despite its outdated graphics; the exciting gameplay and a large number of additional features, make you want to play. But regarding payouts, it is disappointing.
- In the main game, winning combinations are rare, and their payout is extremely low, which does not help with keeping the balance. It is almost impossible to get a big win in the main game, despite the additional feature “second chance”.The “second chance” features often appears; once in every 3 - 5 spins but brings no result, and in most cases is a combination with a minimum winning.
- The bonus feature is triggered often enough, and it is possible to get the highest paying value (diamond). But again, the payout is disappointing, since in most times the winning is the lowest possible.
- This pokie rarely gives out free spins feature. The winning combinations do not differ from the resulting combinations in the main game, and the difference is only in multiplayer x3. The average value of the feature is only 20x - 40x total bets.
Neutral recommendations about fulfiling the bonus requirements (in the middle range). When playing with real money, it is recommended to make no more than 50-80 spins to get a bonus feature and no matter of its result, leave the pokie.
The probabilities and statistical data declared by Netent
- The RTP (return to player percentage) in Boom Brothers pokie is in the diapason from 94.4% to 96.4% (depending on the number of coins per line). The winnings are distributed as follows: 60.2% is played during the usual spins, during the free spins feature - 12.9%, in the rail-track bonus feature - 6.5%, during final bonus feature (after rail-track) - 16.8%.
- The probability of getting any winning (hit) during the usual spins is 41.2%, during the free spins feature is 54%.
- The probability of triggering the second round of rail-track feature is 0.54%.
- The probability of triggering the rail-track feature is 1.9%.
- The probability of triggering the bonus free spins feature is 0,9%.
- The maximum winning is 112 500 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Boom Brothers pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering out of the rail-track bonus feature is statistically every 67th spin (1.50%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 37,29%.
- Distribution of the winning is 82% during usual spins and 18% in the bonuses.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 127x.
- The average winning from the bonus feature was 58x.
- Volatility is 3.28 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for bonus wagering is 5.68 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.4% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning in an online casino.
The bonus features of Boom Brothers pokie
Boom Brothers pokie offers to players progressive (two stages) bonus feature, and the free spins feature with x3 multiplier. Let's describe each of the steps of the "Rail Track" bonus features.
The bonus feature Rail-Track
If you managed to catch three symbols with the inscription "Rail track" series (left to right) in the active pay-line, the bonus feature would start.
- Symbols with rail can appear only on 1, 2 and 3 reels. To trigger the bonus feature, it is necessary that these symbols appear in positions from left to the right, on the active pay-line.
- After triggering the Rait-rack bonus feature, the first three reels will try to form a rail track, while the last two reels spin again. To start the final round of the bonus feature, the remaining two reels (during re-spin) should have rails to create a path to the final bonus round. In this case, the pokie will pay 4x, and the player moves to the final bonus round.
- If a rail symbol was caught only on the 4th reel, then the pokie pays 3x, and the feature ends.
- If none of the reels was a rail symbol, our bet will be doubled, and the feature ends.
The final round of the Railtrack bonus feature
The final round of Railtrack bonus feature has a maximum potential of winning. Here the player can hit the maximum winning of 112 500 coins.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see three carts.
- Selecting one of the carts, you will receive jewels. Each of the stones corresponds to one of the gnomes.
- As soon as one of the gnomes gets to the prize, it will be credited to your balance.
The free spins feature
Symbols with the inscription "Free Spin" (three or more) trigger the free spins feature. You will get 15 free spins with the x3 multiplier. Free spins can be re-triggered.