Butterfly Staxx pokie
Are you waiting for the summer holidays? You will meet the bright butterflies, beautiful plants and flowers and the fascinating summer sunset. This time the RTP (return to player percentage) is set to 96.8%. This pokie has a big potential for the big winning. You can find out for yourself by trying to play for free in Butterfly Staxx pokie without registration. The demo play module will open automatically at the top of the page. Here you will find the hidden data of the pokie (volatility, cycle length dispersion of the winning) and tester's opinion.
Personal testers opinion about Butterfly Staxx
You will have to wait a long time until the pokie gives out a combination of three scatters and triggers the bonus free spins feature. The probability of triggering this feature is below the middle line - 0.24% (every 417th spin). My average winning from it was only 43x. As for the usual spins, the maximum winning was 229x total bets. 86% of the prize pool is reserved for the usual spins. You can try to complete the wager requirements for bonus money as it has 6.24 points out of 10 possible. 16% of bets are reserved for the payment during the free spins feature. From the other hand, I have a lot of times when streams were playing Butterfly Staxx via the high stakes and win a lot during the first re-spin or the free spins feature.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
One of the most popular pokies among NetEnt fans. Many would expect big wins from it. Well, let's see how generous the "butterflies" are :)
- If talking about the winning combinations of all symbols except the butterflies, the provider did not give them high value, and even the full lines are quite cheap, that will not let you improve your balance, you will hardly keep the one you had in the very beginning.
- You will not get a free spin feature as often, except the re-spin feature. Sometimes you will have to wait for 200 - 500 spins to trigger the free spins feature.
- The free spin features itself is nothing special, 2 out of 5 spins are usually empty, the other 3 close three reels. The average winning during the free spin features is 80x - 120x total bets, not impressive at all, given the low chance of getting one.
- However, the butterflies you get during the normal spins and which are added to a re-spin are helping with your balance keeping. You may get this feature quite often, but the additional butterflies that would give a really good combination are rare enough. Nevertheless, it will not let your balance fall as fast.
The pokie has an average dispersion value, that's why we will leave neutral recommendations for fulfilling the bonus requirements. It has a recommended bet balance of 300x total bets or more. Recommended game strategy: up to 50 spins, leave after getting a win from a 50x bets, regardless of the way you got it during the free spin feature or a normal game re-spin feature.
Hidden data and settings of Butterfly Staxx pokie (testing data)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 417th spin (0,24%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 24,30%.
- Distribution of winning is 86% in the usual spins and 14% in the bonus free spins.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 229x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 43x.
- Volatility is 5,38 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 6,24 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,8% allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Deciding to continue the series of Staxx, started last summer (for example Neon Staxx pokie), the developers created the pokie with 5 reels and 40 lines. The formation of the pay combination occurs only from left to right. Butterfly re-spin and bonus free spins feature not only allow you to diversify the gameplay but often lead to the appearance of the inscription of "Mega Win".
- Provider of the pokie - NetEnt
- Number of reels - 5
- Gaming Lines - 40 (always active)
- The cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 2
- Number of coins per line - 1-10
- The range of bet sizes ranges from 0.20 to 400
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes
- The free spins feature - yes (triggering with 3 scatter symbols). Player gets 5 free spins. During free spins feature all symbols are cocoons which can be converted to butterflies. They fly to leftmost positions and stick there, forming the combinations.
- The bonus re-spin feature - yes. The whole reel of butterflies triggers it. Re-spin continues until any new butterflies appear on the reels. All butterflies fly to the most left free position and sticky there until the end of the re-spin feature. It has a big potential for winning but usually ends after 2-3 re-spins.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) in the pokie is 96.8%
Symbols and payments
- Card symbols can bring the player from 5 up to 150 coins on every line.
- Flowers symbols can bring a player from 50 up to 250 coins.
- Butterflies are the top symbols that can pay up to 600 coins.
- Wild does not form its combinations. It only replaces all symbols except scatter.
- Scatter is a purple flower with a corresponding inscription. The appearance of a bouquet of 3 - 5 symbols launches the bonus game with free spins.
The free spins feature
Dropping 3+ scatters triggers the Butterfly free spins feature. You will get 5, 6 or 7 free spins, during which only green cocoons will appear on the screen. After each stop of the reels, a part of the cocoons turns into butterflies, and they shift to most left positions.
The re-spin feature
During usual spins, Butterfly re-spin feature can be triggered. To launch it, you need any whole reel filled by Butterflies. Re-spin will come and if on any position new butterfly will fall - new re-spin will be triggered. All Butterflies fly to the most left positions (same as during free spins feature), creating the winning combinations.
How to win at Butterfly Staxx pokie? (conclusion)
And this time we will begin a paragraph as you expect: always test the pokies in a demo mode before depositing real money. A good strategy you can use here is "Hit and Run". Try with 50 - 80 spins and if you trigger any bonus features with a win from them around 50x total bets, it is good to change the game after this. It is good to choose big and popular casinos because we think it has lost little of its popularity, and in big Australian online casinos will be easier to collect the prize pool. Recommended bets are average. The pokie may be pretty good for bonus hunters, but best try to determine the "mood" before you start.