- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Copy Cats pokie
Have you ever been annoyed by spring cat concerts and besides you like dogs more? You should urgently change your mind! The Netent novelty will make you an avid cat person in a few minutes, offering not only cute fluffy characters as game symbols but also additional bonuses. You can play free at Copy Cats pokie without reloading the pages. Also, keep in mind that RTP is quite high here and reaches 96.76%.
Personal testers opinion about Copy Cats
Copy Cats is using the unique scheme of adding similar symbols. This feature was already used at Ariana pokie from Microgaming company. Statistically, the free spins feature triggers in every 113th spin (0,88%). This pokie will reserve for the winnings in the free spins feature 33% of the total fund from the prize pool. The maximum winning in the usual spins was 149x. The probability of a hit is equal to 30.15%.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
- It should be first said that you can get a bigger balance during the bonus game, also will keep your balance up even during the normal game mode. The first reel is often full of cats which may form amazing winning combinations. Due to this, it will not let your balance fall while waiting for a bonus feature, and with the help of such spins (during the testing period there were game sessions where within 20-30 spins, about 4-7 times a copy feature with good multipliers was enabled), you may forget about the bonus, because the pokie has already been more than generous :) Besides the cats, a normal spin may have a set of Wilds on the first reel (after it all cats symbols will become wilds) which is not happening so rare.
- The free spin feature triggers quite often. Many pokies would tease you with a couple of Scatters, and this one is not an exception :) During the testing period, 3 schemes of triggering the free spin features were found.
* the observations do not include the situations when the Scatters drop on the 1st and 5th reels or the 3rd and 5th ones. Only when the scatters were on 1st and 3rd reels but not on 5th.
A) The pokie does not tease the player with a long line of two Scatters, it gives you the free spin features after the first or second attempt and keeps doing it on a regular basis during the normal game mode (we observed a set of 13 free spin features almost in a row). In this case, you would better leave the pokie on time, because it will wildly start taking its money back.
B) The free spin features are triggered in waves, i.e. giving the third scatter several times, and then several times doesn't give it. Following this scheme, the pokie keeps being quite stable, and you may get free spin features with a good multiplier since the balance does not fall critically.
C) In the very beginning, the pokie does the following - up to 12-14 times the Scatters symbols are dropped on the 1st and 3rd reels with the missing of 3rd scatter on the 5th reel. In this case, it just keeps the balance up by giving a copy feature during the normal game mode, and the free spin features are yet to be received, after which it will be triggered in small periods during the normal game.
- Speaking of winnings during the free spin features, the pokie will do its best to avoid issuing the average multipliers, it may even skip the copy feature, so, the winnings are not impressive. But at this time is forming perfect Wild combinations and 1 of 10 bonuses will be with a total winning of about 200x-400x.
- It was also observed that this pokie does not like the big bets and has completely different behaviour for them, it seems that being not so popular, it simply does not have the funds to cover the max bets. This pokie is more suitable for small and average stakes, rather than the big ones.
The following may be summed up: the pokie has an average dispersion value, it keeps the balance up, allowing you to wager the bonus money. Having average winnings, it still may increase your balance significantly during the normal or bonus game mode.
Hidden parameters and settings of Copy Cats pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling the bonus is statistically every 113th spin (0.88%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 30,15%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 67% in the usual spins and 33% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 149x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 34x.
- Volatility is 5,04 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,92 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,76% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
As you know, cats prefer to walk by themselves. And in this case, they will do it on 25 permanently active lines. There are standard five reels, and their number also does not change. If you want to get the winning, you need to collect the same images, by starting from the first reel. There must always be at least three symbols. The winning bet is immediately transferred to your account, as there is no game of a chance. But remember that cats are unpredictable animals, the developers have connected the Copy Cats Feature to the pokie. Cloning will occur when identical cat`s symbols occupy the first column. All other animals on the screen will be turned into the same cats. After calculating the winning, the cats will take the previous look.
- Pokie`s provider – the NetEnt company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 25 (always active)
- Bet size range – from 0.25 to 125
- Maximum prize – x200
- Wild symbol – yes
- Scatter – yes
- Free spins – yes
- Bonus game – yes
- The expected return to player percentage (RTP) in pokie– 96,76%
The Free Spins feature
Three scatters triggers 10 bonus free spins at the current bet. The cloning feature also remains involved here. But wild symbol falls out more often and goes by longer stacks. Having occupied the whole first reel, a golden kitten can also turn other fellows into wild.
How to win at Copy Cats pokie? (conclusion)
The most basic recommendation that we can share with you is that you have to test each pokie in demo mode before starting a real money play. We think you have to choose your bets wisely, keeping in mind that the pokie does not like high bets. Bonuses are given in a series and if you are in a series of several bonuses in a short period of time, be very careful when you will end your session, it may "eat" your money easily. If you see that triggers you two scatters many times and finally trigger a bonus feature, do not be in rush to change the pokie, maybe it's time for the series of consecutive bonuses... Despite the not so good points (5.92) for wagering, we think the pokie is good for the bonus hunters.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Copy Cats pokie is Fastpay, a 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.