Crime Scene pokie
If you like pick and click bonus feature you should check Crime Scene pokie from NetEnt. It became a continuation of the already existing line of games which is devoted to various TV shows. This time, the plot was taken from a program called “Crime Scene”, where you are invited to try yourself as a detective and conduct your gambling investigation. This pokie is an excellent idea for those who are always dreaming about being a detective. We hope that the role of Sherlock Holmes will be appropriate for you.
Personal testers opinion about Crime Scene pokie
Crime Scene is an old and unpopular pokie. The bonus feature is triggered in every 217th spin (statistically 0.46%). 30% of the pool is reserved for the payouts during the bonus feature; rest is for the usual spins. My average winning in the bonus was 20x. The maximum winning during the tests was 151x. Very strange that our testing data differs so much from information that is declared by Netent. Possibly, the reason is an empty prize pool.
Review and recommendations of the testing team
- In the main game, the pokie quite good keeps the balance, by reducing it to the average value of 20x - 50x total bet then compensates for it by triggering a bonus feature or a combination with a win of 15x - 30x total bet. Sticky wild symbols, although they appear very often on gaming reels, usually, do not bring a good result, giving out combinations with a minimum payout. It is only possible in rare cases to get a good arrangement of wild symbols and a winning combination of more than 30x total bets.
- The pokie rarely gives a bonus feature. The potential for a big win here is low, and the average value of winning is 40x - 80x total bets. More successful bonus features can bring 150x - 250x total bets. The relative advantage is that pokie extremely rare gives minimum winnings during the free spins feature. Usually, the player will progress to 2nd or 3rd level for sure, generating some average winnings. This is the main difference of this pokie from the other where winnings from the feature can be between 0x - 10x.
- On the one hand, this pokie can be recommended for games with bonus money, but in short sessions, on the other side, there is a risk that the pokie will not compensate for the loss in balance by giving a good combination or a bonus feature. Therefore, the recommendations are neutral. When playing with real money, we would recommend trying no more than 100 spins to check the pokie (hot or cold), and if the balance losses are not large, you should possibly continue the session and expect a bonus feature.
The probabilities that are declared by Netent
- The percentage of return to the player (RTP) is 96.7%. Of these: in the usual spins is 67%, in the bonus feature is 29.7%.
- The probability of getting any winning during the usual spins is 30.9%.
- The probability of triggering the bonus feature is 0,83% (every 120th spin).
- Maximum winnings during the usual spins (per pay line) are 22 500 coins, in the bonus - 61 800 coins, simultaneous maximum winning is 337 500 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of Crime Scene pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 217th spin (0.46%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 29,69%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 71% in the usual spins and 29% in the bonus.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 151x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 20x.
- Volatility is 4,94 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4,80 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.7% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.
Description of the pokie
Crime Scene has five reels and 15 fixed pay lines. Here is a large interval of the bets: from 15 cents to €150 per single spin. Therefore, to assess the beauty of the pokie can be absolutely everyone, regardless of his budget. The level of coins is selected from 1 to 10.
The bonus features
Three bonus symbols are triggering the bonus feature. You will be moved to the laboratory. In front of you are the folders. You need to click on them and get the different winning or a second chance to prevent the end of the bonus game. If you open a white cross on a red background, the bonus game will end. Before you return to the usual spins, you will see four letters in front of you, from which you only need to choose one. As an additional feature here is a multiplier. Every previous one after opening a folder, the winnings are added to the next one. In other words, by opening the first folder, you won 150 coins. So, next time they will be attached to the second winning.