Dazzle Me pokie
Personal testers opinion about Dazzle Me pokie
A usual pokie which is unpopular right now. That fact influences a lot on the prize pool of winning. If you like this type of pokies, we suggest you try Joker Pro. The probability of hitting any winning here is below the middle line (only 19.61%). The frequency of triggering the free spins feature is 0.54% (every 185th spin). The wagering rating is 6.33 from 10. This pokie has low volatility - 4,96 out of 20.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
A quite simple pokie with an old design and functionality. However, it is still unique by its large number of lines, and the linked reels feature during the free spins. Many reviewers do not like it at all, and they do not believe in the potential winnings you may get from it.
- Let's see the potential winnings you may get from it. This pokie keeps the balance up quite well during a large amount of spins 30 - 50, so in each spin, it does not give an amount less, equal or more than the initial bet, it most of the time tries to sort the best combinations.
- The pokie has a Wild reel feature (full reel of Wild symbols). It starts randomly and quite often. This feature is still strange. For example, the probability of getting a Wild reel on the 1st or 2nd or 3rd reels is quite low, and it often works through one, 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 4th. You will rarely get lucky to have matching symbols with the other reels, and yet the balance will go up during the free spins features. On average, 1 out of 10-15 times the feature was triggered, and the pokie will give 3 Wild reels on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels, and even if you get matching symbols of low value on the other reels, you still may enjoy some winnings. By the way, after lots of tests and many drops of three Wild reels, we rarely got a full screen of top symbols. Despite the provider announcements regarding the potential combinations of 5 Wild reels, I have never seen more than three.
- In the main game mode, the pokie is quite generous and gives good combinations often (up to a full screen of good symbols), even if they are not the top ones, thus we get an average of 40x - 60x bets and the probability of receiving 3 Wild reels or free spins features. During the tests, there were moments when the pokie gave similar combinations at the short period and, theoretically speaking, if a win of 50x - 100x bets is enough for you, you may just skip the random Wild symbols and even the free spins.
- Speaking of free spins, you will not get a huge win during them, on average it is a win of 30x - 80x total bets. We managed to get good combinations of top symbols during the free spins, but it was just twice. However, given the good frequency of free spins, you still may add some winnings to your balance.
- It was also noted that the pokie gives a series of random Wild symbols or a series of free spins, it just does not give a different series to follow.
- The pokie has a good behaviour to bets up to 2€, and you better avoid the higher bets.
- During the tests, just 2 sessions out of more than 15 turned out to be losing. The other ones not just were keeping the balance up, also giving additional winnings when playing at low stakes.
In my opinion, it is one of the best for playing the bonus money, and the pokie does not require a large balance of bets.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically, every 185th spin (0.54%). These numbers are below the middle line for Netent pokies. It seems that the free spins feature should carry more winning potential, but it's not true.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) during the next spin is 19,61%. It is a deficient number. Winnings will fall hear two times less than usual.
- Distribution of the winning (total prize pool) is 80% in the usual spins and 20% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 108x. This is an extremely low number.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 23x. Imagine - 23x from the free spins feature that is triggered in every 185th spin.
- Volatility is 4,96 out of 20 (low): no winning potential, no action. The only chance to hit something middle - is to catch several Dazzling Wild Reels.
- The cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 6,33 out of 10. No big winnings and low volatility is an excellent cocktail for bonus money wagering rating.
- RTP of 96.9% allows getting the positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.
Description of the pokie
Dazzle Me - is a continuation of the line: Neon Staxx, Starburst and Sparks, with twinkling lights and the bright flashes. However, although having similar shiny symbols, this pokie is very different from its predecessors. It has 76 lines and a different number of symbols on the reels. Three symbols are located on the 1st and 2nd reels, on the 3rd and 4th reels - four symbols, and the 5th reel contains five symbols. As soon as the pay combination is gained, the playing field will darken, and only prize fires are burning bright symbols on the reels.
We suggest you read testers opinion to understand why you shouldn't play in Dazzle Me pokie for real money. It can be used only for the bonus money wagering and for fun.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 76 (always active)
- The value of a coin – from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per spin – 1-10
- The range of bets – from 0.20 to 200
- Maximum winning – 152 000 coins (in the bonus round)
- The most profitable symbol is x200 (5 Sevens)
- Wild symbol - yes (Crystal is capable of extending of the whole reel)
- Scatter - yes (inscription of free spins)
- Free spins - yes (up to 16 free spins from three and more symbols of scatter)
- The additional option - yes (Linked Reels, works in free spins)
- RPT (return to player percentage) of the pokie - 96.9%
The free spins feature
During the free spins feature, you will have little more chances to hit the big winning. The linked reels feature is triggered. The symbols of linked reels will be the same, and the probability of winning in Dazzle me will be higher.
How to win at Dazzle Me pokie? (conclusion)
We will not stop repeating that the best strategy is to test the pokies in demo mode before you decide to deposit money. This pokie is not popular and is very likely to be "cold", also with a not enough prize pool. We think the best bets are up to 2€. The high bets can lead you to a serious loss. We can only recommend the pokie for wagering the bonus requirements. The game has a low dispersion and a short cycle, which is good for the bonus hunters and does not require a big balance of bets.