- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Drive Multiplier Mayhem pokie
Personal testers opinion about Drive Multiplier Mayhem pokie
Drive Multiplier Mayhem has potential but releases it very rear. The standard multiplier can be up to 120x. During "the bonus free spins feature" you have additional chances to hit the big winning. Note, that if you have got a bad bonus feature (around 10x winning), you should do 20-30 spins to try re-triggering it. The second hint is to continue one step higher "coin value" and do 20-30 spins to trigger the bonus feature, then Stop if didn't. Statistically, every 192nd spin (0.52%) triggers the feature. The probability of a hit is equal to 28.83%. The wagering rating is 5.30. After a very big win, we suggest forgetting about this pokie until the next month.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
Drive pokie is very popular with fans of this provider, and that’s why some online casinos use its theme on their sites and in promotions.
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem pokie comes with many exciting themes, good design, graphics, pleasant sound and high potential gameplay, which increases the winning up to x120 multiplier through wild symbols.
- Payouts for combinations of 3 and 4 symbols are quite low, and due to this, the balance is being lost quickly in the main game. The pokie often compensates for it by triggering 5 symbols combinations with multiplayer on wild symbols. A balanced increase almost never happens in the main game.
- Regarding the bonus feature, the triggering of three scatters is very frequent, like on the pokie “The Secret of The Stones”. During testing in various casinos, we noticed that the pokie, with a frequent triggering of two scatters, trigger the bonus feature exactly on the 15th attempt.
*Note: The number of attempts includes spins, where the scatters took up positions on the second and third reels but not on the fourth. We didn't count when spins where the scatters appeared on the second and fourth reels or third and fourth.
- The Free spin feature potential here is huge (with a multiplier of winnings up to x120), but in most cases, the pokie does not give a big winning, and the highest level is usually reached once in 7 bonus features.
- In conclusion, the Drive Multiplier Mayhem pokie quite badly keeps the balance due to the rare triggering of 5 symbol combinations and bonuses with big winnings.
The pokie is not recommended for playing with bonus money to fulfil wagering requirements. The recommended bet balance is from 150x total bets. The recommended game strategy is to do 50 - 80 spins and move to another pokie if no bonus was triggered. If a bonus feature was triggered, continue the session. Given that the pokie triggers bonuses with high frequency, it will most likely repeat it after 20-40 spins more.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling the bonus is statistically every 192nd spins (0.52%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,83%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 77% in the usual spins and 23% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 440x. The winning can be obtained both during the free spins feature and normal spins. A player needs to catch as many wild symbols as possible (especially on last reels with maximum multiplier).
- The average winning from the bonus was 46x. As you see, there can be a lot of bonus features without any big winning.
- Volatility is 6,01 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average. Winnings are coming with waves. Especially the bonus features are coming in a row.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,30 out of 10.
- The RTP of 96.7% allows you to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
- Here you have at your disposal a playing field consisting of traditional 5-reels and three pay lines of symbols. In total, the game has 15 fixed pay lines that cross reels of the pokie in different directions.
- The value of the coin varies from 0.01 to 0.50. There are 10 bet levels available. So, the minimum bet per spin will be only 15 cents, while the maximum bet is A$ 75.
- The main attraction of this pokie is not only in the futuristic topic of racing but also in the opportunity to take advantage of the cool built-in bonus game combined with free spins, which is a pair that can bring a very large winning. In the base round, first of all, you should pay attention to additional multipliers, which drop out quite often and they are also the wild symbol.
- A luxury car, sparkling with headlights, is already waiting for you. So, you sit behind the wheel and start playing the demo version of this pokie for free and without registration. We advise that you squeeze out of it everything that is possible - 750 000 coins and the percentage of the return of the payouts 96.70%! The game is equally well reproduced on both your computer desktop and on any mobile device.
- The highest-paid symbol is x150 (Girl-racer).
- Wild symbol - yes (Speedometer, multiplies the winning from x2 to x5).
- Scatter - yes (Shadows on a black background).
- Bonus spin - yes (10 free spins with progressive racing).
- The expected percentage of the payments in the pokie (RTP) is 96.70%.
The free spins feature
- Free Spins. 10 free spins are triggering with scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Every three Nitro symbols that are collected during free spins give you the additional free spins and +1 guaranteed wild.
- The maximum potential has the third level of bonus free spins with +3 guaranteed wilds.
How to win money from Drive Multiplier Mayhem pokie? (conclusion)
This paragraph is very useful for many of you, and that's why we always start with rule # 1, which you must use before starting a real money game, namely - always test the pokies in demo mode before depositing. Our recommendations are to make 50 - 80 spins and if you don't trigger a bonus, you better change the pokie. If you've got a bonus, you better make another 20 - 40 spins, as it's likely to repeat it in a short period. This rule applies to the free spins that have paid you 10x total bets. You can also raise the denomination by one level and again 20 - 30 spins in order to activate it again, if it does not, change the pokie. It is wise to change and forget about it if you get a big win (at least until the next month). The recommended reserve of bet balance is 150. Although many punters like it, we don't recommend this pokie to complete the bonus requirements. Still, if it's "hot", it's likely that you will do it and even you can win some more money.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Drive Multiplier Mayhem pokie is Fastpay, a 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.