Personal testers opinion about Excalibur pokie
This is frankly negative pokie. It scores only 3.80 points in the wagering rating, so you should not complete the bonus requirements here. The frequency of getting any winning (hit) is 26.91%. The 88% of "the prize pool" will be reserved for the payment in usual spins. However, the bonus feature is triggered in every 175th spin (statistically, 0.57%).
Review and recommendations from the testing team
This is a classic pokie, with outdated graphics and gameplay.
- In the main game, winning combinations occurs with an unstable frequency. It gives out 10 spins without any winnings, and then compensates for this with a few small wins in a row, or gives one costly combination (20x - 30x of total bets).
- This pokie gives a bonus game quite often, but the winnings on them are not good. In most bonus features, the pokie does not give out a big win, but still, the potential of the bonus game is exceptionally high. If you get a combination of 5 wild symbols x4, with an additional total multiplayer x3, it will be a huge win. For this reason, despite the outdated design and gameplay, the pokie has a large number of fans.
Despite having a low rating when it comes to fulfilling wagering requirements, the pokie is well balanced in the main game, even though the winnings in bonus games are usually minimal. If you closely follow the behaviour (hot or cold) of the pokie, then it is quite possible to play a long session and fulfil part of the wagering requirement. Anyway, what I described will happen not so often, that's why the recommendations are more negative than positive. The recommendations are the same when it comes to games with real money, or you can make no more than 100 - 150 spins to receive a bonus game.
The hidden parameters and settings of Excalibur pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 175th spin (0.57%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 26,91%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 88% in the usual spins and 12% in the bonus.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 250x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 19x.
- Volatility is 4,63 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,80 out of 10.
- RTP of 95.1% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino. This number is lower than standard 96,5% which is general for Netent pokies.
Description of the pokie
Very often in the daily bustle, we so want to break off from business and at least briefly forget about all the problems. NetEnt pokies are the best choice, which will help you not only relax and at the same time will, get a decent amount. The pokie will open its doors to the ancient castle, full of mysteries and legends about the life of fearless knights, and you will experience the unforgettable adventures.
Brown shades in which the interface of the pokie is made resembles the great walls of one of the ancient towers. The picture is complemented with the carved gilt inscriptions and the shimmering candles in the dark. There are colourful symbols, each of which draws attention with their pay combinations on the lines, and their serious and exciting sound effects make the atmosphere even more intriguing. So, hurry up, get dressed in knightly Armor and, armed with a menacing sword, go to battle with good luck.
- Here you have five reels and 20 pay-lines.
- But before you start the next knight's tournament, you need to get ready by selecting the bets from 0.01 to 0.5$.
- There may be up to four coins on the line.
- During the game, users will perform all the manipulations with the selection of pay lines and the value of coins by using the buttons that are located on the bottom panel of the pokie.
- After this, you can safely proceed with the spin of reels by manually pushing the Start button or entrusting it to the computer. Remember, the bets and the number of pay lines cannot be changed in auto-play mode.