Finn and the Swirly Spin pokie
We can say with certainty that this is the most innovative pokie enrich NetEnt's portfolio of games. We are delighted to present you Finn and the Swirly Spin pokie. There are no typical reels, the field has sizes of 5x5, but differs from usual ones. There are also no pay lines. With this, the developer gives to the game a wild symbol and four kinds of free spins with the special features. As for the percentage of the payment, this figure is equal to 96.61%. Everything here is like in fairy tales, when the boy is playing on the pipe, you will win with the help of various figures, for instance, there are leaves, wooden hearts, gems, acorn, horseshoe and so on. Do not sit and be lazy, and it is your time to taste your victory.
Personal testers opinion about Finn and the Swirly
The average winning at the bonus feature is equal to 58x total bets. The bonus free spin feature is triggered in every 156th spin (statistically, 0.64%). Therefore, you do not need to rely on the free spins feature. 57% of the total prize pool is spent for the payment in the usual spins. By the way, the biggest winning reached 196x coins during testing.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
Finn and the Swirly Spin is an unusual pokie from Netent with high-quality graphics and sound. It has really good payouts.
- In most gaming sessions, the pokie keeps the balance fairly well, making a series of spins without a win and then compensating for this with winnings of 10x - 30x total bets. Occasionally, gaming sessions on this pokie bring a negative result, taking your money into the casino. Such sessions can be seen on the first 30-40 spins. If after a series of spins without winning combinations, the pokie does not give out a combination which compensates for previous losses in balance, it is recommended to leave it.
- As for the bonus features, the provider offers 4 to choose from (they are progressive, i.e., to open them you must fulfil certain requirements).
- In the usual spin, a bonus feature is triggered when the key symbol reaches the central cell. To achieve this, the combinations on the game reels must be the same, and the random appearance of one of the four features also helps to this.
- When the STARFALL WILDS feature is randomly triggered in the main game, the possibility to receive a bonus is small.
- When the IRISH LUCK feature is randomly triggered in the main game and turns five symbols to the same symbols, the possibility to receive a bonus is also small.
- When the DRAGON DESTROY feature is randomly triggered in the main game, the possibility for receiving a bonus is huge, because it burns the biggest part of the symbol and like this pushes the key almost to the central cell.
- When the MAGIC TRANSFORM feature is randomly triggered in the main game, there is a possibility to receive a big bonus because it replaces most of the symbols with the same symbols. So, it gives not only a win (possibly big win with top characters and a good location) but also moves the key almost to the central cell due to the possibly large number of matches.
- The bonus game is triggered by a high frequency, in a series of 2-3 bonus features, with small intervals between them.
- The bonus game STARFALL WILDS offers a random triggered of two to four wild symbols on the playing field, immediately after the spin. In this bonus feature, sometimes it is possible to get quite expensive combinations since it is not uncommon for all four wild symbols to be on one playing line and, accordingly, if the fifth appearing symbol is a top one, a big win will be triggered.
- This is a bonus with an almost guaranteed winning of 20x - 80x total bets, but considering how it plays and the number of spins, its potential is much higher, and it can give a bigger win.
- The bonus game DRAGON DESTROY offers a feature which burns parts of symbols, and accordingly, replacing them with new ones, while the burned symbols do not give any winning.
- Considering that the newly appeared symbols do not always successfully occupy the positions, this bonus does not give out big wins, and its potential of them is rather low. The average win value is no different from the average win values on the STARFALL WILDS bonus.
- The bonus feature IRISH LUCK turns a series of symbols into the same and gives out not only a win. The line can be made of top symbols, but can also offer a possibility for further winning combinations. The total win on this bonus feature is also within 20x - 80x total bets and only rarely gets huge.
- The bonus feature MAGIC TRANSFORM is triggered by the greatest progress (16 keys). In this case, we are offered only two free spins. After the main spin, the MAGIC TRANSFORM feature replaces a large number of randomly selected symbols and depending on which symbols are selected, as well as what successful positions they are placed on, it gives out a winning. In theory, this pokie can give a huge win of more than 200x total bets.
We would recommend playing this pokie for bonus money. Long gaming sessions are allowed, but it should be followed to avoid large balance losses since the pokie can only compensate for small ones. When playing with real money, we would recommend only short gaming sessions and close the session after triggered one or several bonuses, because the pokie rarely gives out big winnings.
Hidden data and settings of the pokie (testing results)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 156th spin (0.64%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 21.84%.
- Distribution of winning is 57% during usual spins and 43% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 196x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 58x.
- Volatility is 5,39 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 6,05 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,61% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- There are only eight symbols here, including two bonus symbols. Common images are represented by clover, horseshoe, acorn and card suits - worms and spades. All of them give rewards of various sizes. The maximum payout is 500x bets.
- You should note that after each successful spin, the pictures that took part in forming the pay combination will disappear. Other symbols occupy Their place. So, it lasts until the pokie gives out the winning.
- The yellow star became a wild symbol. It appears only after the formation of the pay combination. In place of the symbols that gave the prize, there will be an explosion. The pictures disappear, and the wild symbol will appear instead.
- The key was the bonus symbol. More details about it are written below.
How to win at Finn and the Swirly Spin pokie? (conclusion)
As always, we'll start with our main recommendation: always test the pokies in demo mode before you start playing with real money. Your recommended reserve of bet balance is 100 to 150 bets. Most times, the pokie shows its "mood" from the beginning, make 30 - 40 spins, and if you see it only "eats" your money, better change it. The pokie is suitable for both short and long sessions, but you need to know what you are playing for. If you're trying to wager the casino requirements, then you can make long sessions, but keep track of your balance, as big losses will hardly be compensated, as in this pokie is very difficult to make huge winnings. Short sessions are recommended for real-money play and if you trigger a few free spins features, change the pokie then.