Everybody loves flowers. NetEnt developed Flowers pokie for the arrival of the spring, and it has become an excellent gift for all lovers. You can agree, it is hard not to admire the snow-white lilies, which spread their petals over the blue water of the pond or receding into the distant cornflower field. The RTP of this pokie is 96.3%. The maximum winning per single spin is 75,000 coins. Pay attention, that according to our tests, it is very complicated to win a lot via medium stakes. At the same time - it is possible to hit 2000x+ here via micro bets.
Personal testers opinion about Flowers pokie
Flowers is a very strange pokie. It seems that it always has a small prize pool for winnings (or unpopular). We have tried to test it via different stakes and conclude that the highest potential of very big winning this pokie has via micro (close to minimum bet). We suggest choosing huge and popular Australian online casinos with a lot of active punters. I cannot say that Flowers pokie is the most suitable for fulfilling the wager requirements (rating is 5.87 from 10). It does not always keep a balance. In the usual spins, the probability of hitting is 44.39%. The most significant winning during the testing was 590x. The bonus free spins are triggering with a chance of 0.71% (statistically, every 141st spin) and the pokie saves around 40% of the prize pool for the winning in the feature. Try to stop after the big winning and to forget about this pokie until next month.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- The pokie causes some mixed feelings and has both positive and negative reviews. Huge winning combinations are rarely issued in the main game. It should be said, that payouts for 5 symbols combinations are quite high, and in most cases easily compensate for previous spins.
- Scatters issuance in this pokie, like in many others is upsetting. They are issued pretty “roughly”, and very often in a series of 2 or 3 in a short period.
- Bonuses here are triggered rarely. You can wait for the bonus feature 200, 300 and even 500 spins. In most cases, such an interval is compensated by several bonuses in a row, but not always. There were sessions where new bonuses were not triggered, with the pokie repeating 200+ spins, without a bonus game.
- The bonus game usually tries to compensate for the loss in the main game and gives winnings with average values of 100x - 250x total bets. Of course, like in any pokie, there are bonus games with a minimum wins up to 50x.
- Flowers pokie is liked for its bonus game, in which it can give a large number of wild symbols (up to the full screen) and give a win of several thousand bets!!! This pokie probably has one of the highest potentials among all of the provider!!!
The recommendation for fulfilling the bonus requirements, you better follow the pokie behaviour (Hot or Cold), then decide to play with the bonus money; in total, it is in the middle range for wagering. The minimum balance recommended is from 250x total bets. However, the pokie is recommended to punters who go by the principle "all or nothing", i.e. those who are willing to lose everything to get a big score. To cautious players who prefer little steady wins, it is recommended to consider Flowers Christmas edition pokie.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the return (RTP) is 96.3%. Of these: 65.7% in the usual spins and 30.6% during the bonus free spins.
- The probability of getting any winning during the usual spins is 44.7%, while free spins (with wild symbols) is 54.6%.
- The probability of getting free spins (3+ scatter) is 0.66%.
- The maximum payout in the usual spins is 25,000 coins per pay line, during the bonus free spins - 75 000 coins. The total is 2 250 000 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of Flowers pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically every 141st spin (0.71%). This is a normal number, slightly higher than the middle line.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 44,39%. Flowers pokie gives a lot of small winnings that are smaller than players initial bet.
- Distribution of the winnings is 60% in the usual spins and 40% in the bonus. Pay attention that our testing results have a 10% difference with Netent's official numbers.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 590x. This is a big win for the pokie with a volatility rating of 6.89. It has the potential of winning during the free spins with stacked wilds.
- The average winning from the bonus was 50x. This number is slightly above average.
- Volatility is 6,89 out of 20 (average).
- Dispersion of winnings is average. The increased dispersion is reached through bonus free games, with multiplication by three. During free spins, a massive quantity of wild symbols is considerably improved.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,87 out of 10. We suggest punters choose minimum stake (or around) to complete wagering requirements.
- RTP of 96.3% allows you to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Symbols may fall in the form of double icons at Flowers pokie. This feature can significantly increase your winning.
- Free spin symbols and symbols of the average payoff may be single or double symbols.
- Double symbols are equal to two single symbols.
- Winnings are identified which is based on the total number of symbols appearing on the line of bets.
Bonus free spins with stacked wilds
At this pokie, bonus spins are realised, during which wild symbols are issued in vertical rows, which can lead to the large winning. The maximum winning is 75,000 coins and can be won in this mode.
- Free spins symbol can appear as singles and as Double symbols.
- Double symbols are equal to two single symbols.
- Four or more free spins symbols trigger free spins.
- Free spins are played at the same playing bet as the round that launched bonus spins.
- During free spins, Stacked Wild symbols can appear on the reels, which give the gambler the opportunity to get more winnings.
- During free spins, 4 or more free spin symbols, randomly falling on the reel, trigger additional spins.
- The multiplier in free spins is a number with a coefficient of x3, excluding winnings for free spins symbols.
So, what does Flowers pokie distinguish, among the variety of gambling software? First, the original principle of aligning combinations by considering double symbols. Secondly, free spins are triggered by scatters. Cheerful colours of symbols the picture complement and claimed by the developers a percentage of return of 96.4%.
How to win at Flowers pokie? (conclusion)
You know our opinion, especially about NetEnt - "Always test pokies in demo mode before you start playing real money." This pokie has big potential, regardless of the average dispersion. We recommend lower bets because we believe that there is a better chance to catch the big winning of several thousand times your bet. Of course, this does not mean that if you play at a minimum, you will definitely win a lot of money. Your main goal must be to wait for the bonus free spins, where is the full potential of the pokie. There is a multiplier of your winnings x3. Load yourself with a little patience (money), because this bonus can be triggered after many spins (even 500) if the pokie is "cold". There is a fairly high chance of being lucky and the bonus can be repeated in a short period of time. After a well-paid bonus, make about 50 spins and if there are no good results, change the pokie. We wish you luck!