Ghost Pirates pokie
Splashes of saltwater flying in your face, fanned by the wind sails and massive waves that sometimes roll on the deck. Such feelings arise in the gambler, which launches Ghost Pirates pokie for the first time. The theoretical return to the player percentage (RTP) is 96.9%. The maximum amount of the winning per single spin is 45 750 coins which can be won during free spins feature. Please note that it is a clone of the Victorious pokie. Be sure to play in the demo mode for free and without registration.
Personal testers opinion about Ghost Pirates pokie
We can say that it is not a bad pokie, but Victorious has become much more popular among players. At Ghost Pirates, the prize pool is divided equally between the usual spins and "the bonus free spins feature". In this case, in an ordinary game, the probability of getting any winning reaches 41.12%. The free spins feature is triggered every 138th spin. However, the pokie is in the average range to complete the bonus requirements (wagering rating is 5.56 from 10). If you do not have serious reason to gamble here - choose the Victorious pokie. Note, that RTP numbers are higher when playing via 243 lines.
Recommendations and review from the testing team
- This pokie, in spite of the similarity with Victorious in the gameplay, is much less popular, although it’s not worse than its clone (except that it has outdated graphics).
- The gameplay, like on its clone, is clumsy. Unlike Victorious, the pokie gives not only the lowest paid symbols but also lines of the highest paid symbols.
- In contrast to many others, this pokie often gives out scatters that fail to reach the reels (scatters on reels 1, 2, 4 and 5; scatters on reels 2,3,4,5), despite the higher number of lines, and in that way pushes the player to play further. At the same time, it puts 5 scatters not only in the usual spins but also in the bonus one, which brings quite large winnings.
- A separate advantage is that NetEnt experts did not change the re-triggers’ issuance gameplay. Like in Victorious, the pokie quite often issues re-triggers, and in large quantities, including five in the bonus game, which brings a big win.
- In spite of the many winning combinations, the pokie is quite bad at keeping the balance, although it is much better than its clone.
- Therefore, if no free spin was triggered for 100-150 spins, leave the pokie. If free spins were often triggered, but with small wins, do not rush to leave the game, usually the pokie is still compressed and gives out several good bonus games almost in a row.
I would recommend trying this pokie for real and bonus money but on short game sessions. Make 30-60 spins to check the frequency of winnings, and the pokie should trigger free spins at the beginning of the session; if it doesn’t, there is no point in continuing the game. About playing with bonus money is good to look after the behaviour of the pokie (Hot or Cold), and then make a decision to continue for a long game or change it.
The probabilities are declared by Netent (for playing on 243 pay lines)
- The total percentage of the return (RTP) in the pokie is 96.9%. Of these: 66.4% in the usual and 30.5% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The probability of falling out any winnings is 42.6% in the usual spins and 45.3% of free spins feature.
- The probability of falling out of the bonus free games (3 or more scatter symbols) is 0.68%. The probability of re-trigger is 1.43%.
- The maximum winning in the usual spins with a bet of 1 coin per pay line is 7500 coins. 22,500 coins - during free spins. The total winning is 45 750 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of Ghost Pirates pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 138th spins (0.72%). Note, that this number shows the triggering and not showing how many scatter symbols will be involved. Same for retriggering of the feature.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 41,12%. Here you will see a lot of small winnings.
- Distribution of the winnings is 50% in the main game and 50% in the bonus feature. Note, that this number differs a lot from Netent's official numbers (66% / 30%).
- The maximum payout during the tests was 395x. This is a good result for the pokie with a 6.71 volatility rating.
- The average winning from the bonus was 71x. This is a high number that above the middle line. Players would see 10-20x very rear here.
- Volatility is 6.71 out of 20 (average). The maximum winning potential of Ghost Pirates pokie can be released in the free spins feature via 243 lines. Usually, the player needs to catch several retriggers or hit a line hit (with the wild) of top symbols).
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.56 out of 10. Not bad, not good - depending on the current "mood" of the pokie.
- RTP of 96.9% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Pirates reputed to be far from reserved guys in pursuit of profit, easily coped even with a well-armed enemy, taking the ships boarded, and capturing valuables carried in them. But now, the whole trophy can be yours, all you need is launching this pokie for free in demo mode and show a little courage! Algae enlace once the most beautiful frigates, scurrying between the half-rotten skeletons of sea creatures, the mysterious blue of the sea depth - such picture appears in front of the gamer. Complete the image of burning torches, silhouettes that once plied the sea pirates, ghosts and sinister grin sparkling skull with crossed-pair of revolvers.
Ghost Pirates pokie offers the bonus free spins feature. To launch free spins, you need to collect 3 (or more) scatter symbols in a row from left to right. During the bonus free spins, all winnings are multiplied by 3. The maximum winning in the free bonus spins mode is 45 750 coins.
- More than 3 Scatter symbols trigger the bonus free spins mode.
- Scatter symbols must appear in succession, starting from the leftmost reel.
- The free spins feature can be re-triggered.
How to win at Ghost Pirates pokie (conclusion)
If you've read articles in other pokies, you know how we'll start - "Always test the pokieс in demo mode before playing for real money." If you do not want to "lose" time with demo versions, make 50 to 100 spins and determine if you want to keep playing. We recommend playing 243 lines because RTP is the highest there. If you have had a few bonuses but are poorly paid, it is advisable to continue playing, it is likely that the next few will have good winnings. Generally, if you are not too big fan and you have no reason to play here, we think Victorious is the better choice. For the hunter bonus, our recommendations are absolutely neutral.