- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Review and recommendations from the testing team
Hot Line became one of the top pokies shortly after its release.
- Hot Line pokie comes with an interesting idea, good graphics and expanding wild symbols.
- In the main game, the winning combinations are low; even with a full screen of cheap symbols, the pokie doesn’t give a big win. This can be seen in the balance when there is no bonus feature and successful re-spins with expanding wilds or a combination with top symbols for a long time.
- It is recommended to play on all three lines when it comes to the wild symbol expansion because they appear quite often. Sometimes the pokie gives a combination of 3-4 wild symbols, which helps compensate for the balance lost in the main game.
- Its behaviour of the pokie in the bonus feature reminded me of Butterfly Staxx (NetEnt), meaning, wild symbols are triggered only at the end of a bonus (the pokie can, of course, trigger them on the first spins, but they will either be on the last reels, or there will only be 2 on the first 3 reels). During extensive testing, there were no good combinations with wild symbols during the first spins, but such a situation can be an exception.
- The pokie gives bonus games in a series of 2-3, followed by a long time without one.
This pokie needs to be closely looked upon because it can give a good winning during the very first spins, but can also reduce the balance to 0 without a chance of a big win, even with a 200x+ betting balance. It is not recommended for fulfilling the wagering requirement, or the punter should try doing so with very few spins. It is also recommended to leave the pokie if it has triggered a winning combination of more than 100 bets more than twice (it doesn't matter whether it was with wild symbols or bonus game) because it has been noticed that the pokie start to take from the balance afterwards.
Hidden parameters and settings of Hotline pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the re-spin feature is statistically every 13d spin (7.59%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25.39%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 24% in the usual spins and 76% in the re-spin feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 319x.
- The average winning from the re-spin feature was 3x.
- Volatility is 5,12 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,76 out of 10.
- RTP of 97,04% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- The Hotline feature is available to all players who will make a bet of 15 coin. In this case, only one hotline will be triggered. It will take just five cells, which are located in the centre of the playing field, starting from the left to the right. The more hotlines you want to use, the higher the bet will be. You need to pay attention that for each line you have to pay 15 coins.
- The Expanding Wild Re-spin feature is available when Wild symbol falls out on a hotline. Then it will fill the entire column, and the other reels will make one re-spin. If all three hotlines are active, and then wild symbol will always expand, regardless of the location of the falling out.
- Free spins are given out when three scatter symbols appear. The player receives 7 free spins, in which wild symbol will “freeze” in the cells, where it fell out to the end of the bonus feature.
Symbols and payouts
In the game process, 30 pay lines take apart. The bet is identified with the help of two buttons. First, you need to choose the value of the coin (from 0.01 to 1). The maximum stake is 150. The winning gives out three or more symbols that are connected from left to right. Each combination of symbols gives certain payouts. We will talk about this further.
- Sport car is a wild symbol that can fill the entire reel. This image replaces other images, so you get even more pay combinations.
- Evening landscape is a scatter symbol that triggers free spins. This symbol appears only on odd reels.
- Girl in a hat issues 30 to 200 coins.
- Guy with the gun returns 20 to 120 coins.
- Guy with glasses pays 10, 30 or 80 coins.
- Crown brings no more than 30 coins.
- Necklace and bracelet can give by 5-25 and 5-20 coins accordingly.
Where to play?
- The best place to launch Hotline pokie for free or real money is Fastpay casino, а 100% trusted gambling site. They will send the money to your payment system super-fast (1-5 minutes), and you will be pleased by the rich choice of casino games they have (over 5000).