Jack Hammer 2 pokie
The increased interest in the first part of Jack Hammer pokie could not go unnoticed by the NetEnt company. Therefore, developers had to work hard to please punters with another sequel: Jack Hammer 2 pokie, which turns out to be even more vivid and exciting. The pokie offers RTP of 97.1% and the maximum winning per single spin is 990,000 coins. You should play in the demo version for free and without registration.
Personal testers opinion about Jack Hammer 2 pokie
The seconds part of the adventures of Jack Hammer has different settings. It has lower volatility, more lines, and fewer multipliers during the free spins feature. Any winning falls out in the usual spins with a frequency of 23.10%. My biggest winning during all testing period was 269x. The pokie gave out a bonus feature in every 127th spins (statistically, 0,79%). Best results we got via a €10 bet. Considered that the pokie scored almost 6 points in the rating for the wagering. You can use the following strategy here: do 50-100 spins and take a look at how often pokie is adding new symbols to the existing combinations (especially for the cheapest symbols). If the pokie often adds it to the full screen (or close to it) - increase the stakes and continue playing. If you see that it shows some cheapest symbols winnings and not add any during the re-spin feature, then you should think about changing it.
Review and the recommendations from the testing team
This pokie is almost a complete copy of the Jack Hammer first version, with small changes. Despite its age, outdated graphics and sound, this one is loved by many players.
- This pokie differs from the Jack Hammer only by having 99 playing lines instead of 25, which helps get a higher number of winning lines and accordingly a larger amount of winnings, even though a line is cheaper than in the Jack Hammer pokie.
- In the main game, due to the many winning combinations, the pokie is not too bad at keeping the balance; despite the fact, the top symbols are rarely here.
- The free spins feature are triggered in big intervals. Usually, it comes a series without any feature and then comes a wave of 1-2 features that are triggered in a row (10-15 spins interval). After that comes a series of spins without feature again.
- In the free spins feature, the pokie more often than in the main game gives out winning combinations of expensive symbols.
- Even though this pokie is not able to give out x1000+ bets, it is possible to get 50x - 150x total bets during free spins, which is not bad. Considering the balance keeping in the main game which is not bad, and when getting a combination of top symbols, the winning can be more than 250x of total bets.
The pokie can be recommended for games with bonus money. The recommended tactic is to wait until you receive one or two bonuses with winning of x80+ bets, or a combination of top symbols, and then leave the pokie.
The hidden parameters and settings of Jack Hammer 2 pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 127th spins (0,79%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 23,10%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 79% in the main game and 21% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 269x. This is the low number to in 50 000 testing spins. The potential of winning in Jack Hammer 2 is small.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 34x. The x2 multiplier during the free spins feature is not enough for big winning.
- Volatility is 3,93 out of 20 (low). A small potential of big winning. The main reasons are a lot of lines, low coefficients for small and average symbols.
- Cycle length is short. It seems that a player can pass the trough cycle via 1000-3000 spins.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,90 out of 10.
- RTP of 97.1% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Sticky win feature
In the usual spins of Jack Hammer 2 and the free spins feature, the winning line of playing bets or three or more free spin game symbols activate Sticky Win feature. The playing reels with winning playing symbols are held in this position, and the rest spin again to win the opportunity to increase the gambler's winnings through other active lines. The playing reels continue to spin again while new winnings continue. All current winnings are paid when Sticky Win feature ends.
Free spins feature
Free spin symbol, with the image of a fish, is considered a symbol of the scatter. The winnings during bonus spins are doubled. During free spins, Random Wild symbols fall only on reel number two, three or four, and replace all playing symbols, apart from free spins symbol. The maximum winnings can be initiated in this mode. The appearance of the wild symbol before each free spin increases the chance of winning the first match. Also, all wins during the free games are doubled, which raises the possibility of big winning.
How to win at Jack Hammer 2 pokie (conclusion)
For those of you, who know our site, probably know how we'll start this paragraph - "Always test pokies (especially those from NetEnt) in demo mode before start playing with real money." After our tests (50,000 spins), we found that the pokie was "most generous" with a bet of € 10. You can use the following strategy: make 50 - 100 spins and if the Sticky Win feature is activated frequently (especially for lower paid combinations) and makes a full (or almost) screen, it will not be bad to raise the bet. But if it activates you often without adding any symbols, it will be wise to change the pokie. Be careful with the bonus "chasing", you may have to wait for many spins, but you may also catch it 2-3 times in a very short period of time (10 to 30 spins). We think bonus hunters will be happy with this pokie. To them (and not only) we can offer the following strategy: If you "grab" 1 - 2 bonus with a total win of x80+ or a combination with the same value of top symbols, it is best to change the game. Greater potential, the pokie has in the free spins, because there is a multiplier of 2. We wish you a nice game and good luck !!!