- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Jackpot 6000 pokie
This is a classic pokie with three reels with five pay-lines. On this page, you may play for free and without registration at Jackpot 6000. The pokie is unique by its 98.86% astronomical return, and the maximum winning is 6000 coins. The payout percentage makes this pokie one of the most generous from Netent.
Personal testers opinion about Jackpot 6000 pokie
This is one of those pokies, about which they say - long it harnesses and quickly rides. It is a joke. Jackpot 6000 is the classic one, and the primary purpose here is breaking the jackpot. At first, I advise you to play at the maximum bet (manipulate the value of the coin) and go out while hitting any big winning. If you like such type of games - choose Mega Joker pokie. I can say just positive recommendations for playing for real money for all classical pokies lovers.
Probabilities and payouts
- The return (RTP). With the bet from 1 to 8 coins, it will be from 74.9% to 79.2%, and with the stake on 10 coins from 95.1% to 98.86%. The return depends on how many winnings you will get in Super-meter mode.
- The probability of getting any winning in the usual spins is 9.6%. In the Supermeter mode is 13,7%.
- The probability of doubling your winnings in a doubling (gamble) feature is 50%.
Hidden parameters and settings of Jackpot 6000 pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 52d spins (1.92%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 13%.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 246x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 22x.
- Volatility is 8,78 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4,26 out of 10.
- RTP of 98.86% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The new generation of punters who prefer the pokies full of all sorts of improvements that are available in the gaming industry, mistakenly believes that the old ones should be museum exhibits. Perhaps, it makes sense while speaking about the real pokies, but such well-known as Jackpot 6000 continues to delight the fans of the virtual game.
A striking example is the Jackpot 6000 pokie, with love from NetEnt to all fans of the classics. Considering the old traditions, the company opted for pleasant memories of the older generation, and many years later a new opportunity to experience the familiar gambling feeling was available. This pokie does not draw much attention at Australian online casinos, and you are busy with the multiple reel pokies with dozens of lines. However, Net Entertainment is a leader in the gaming industry. Even such a simple, at first glance, the pokie was made in a quite attractive way.
The appearance of the pokie
It is well designed, made in bright yellow-gold colours. The colourful symbols will tempt you to try this pokie. The unobtrusive and at the same time fun sound effects, and easiness in mastering functionality make it even more attractive not only to the punters of the older generation but also to a younger one.
Many modern machines do not have any first opportunities under their bright symbols, but Jackpot 6000 is a different story.
- By launching the pokie, the player gets only five active lines: three horizontal lines, typical of this type of machine, and two diagonal lines.
- Two coins per prize line. You may select their value.
- The percentage of return of the pokie is 98.86%, one of the highest rates at Netent.
- The maximum winning is 6000 coins, and it is A$3200 at the coin value of A$0.5.
- Also, the "one-armed bandit" will give you the chance to play the game of your childhood, "Heads or Tails". It will be started once you get the pay combination and if you are lucky, the x2 multiplier will be yours.
- The pokie has another feature, known as Super-meter. You may play the double game by using the money from the previous winning. During this mode, any two of the Jokers appearing on the playing field will give you from 10 to 6000 coins. You will love the pokie once you get the pay combination.
If the punter plays at the maximum bet of 10 coins and wins, he/she may play the x2 heads or tails game or switch to the Super-meter mode. To trigger the feature, you should push the "SPIN". All your winnings go to Super-meter bank, which may be found at the top of the screen. The bet of 20 coins is made automatically. In this mode, the two Jokers dropped anywhere on the playing field, give you the random winning (from 10 to 6000 coins). By default, all the winnings go to Supermeter bank.
Symbols and payment
- All the elements of the pokie are classical for the old school. Here you may see the bright-red Cherries, the orange Lemons, the dark purple Plums, Bell and Golden Star. By dropping three times on the pay line, these symbols will pay you from 20 to 100 coins. There is no need to open the pay-table because all the symbols and winnings are at the top of the screen.
- There are no scatters and wilds, but you have Joker, pictured as a cheerful clown who will help you to win. Such simplicity is the best choice to relax after a hard day, without thinking about sometimes studying quite complex rules.
Where to play?
- The best place to launch Jackpot 6000 pokie for free or real money is Fastpay casino, а 100% trusted gambling site. They will send the money to your payment system super-fast (1-5 minutes), and you will be pleased by the rich choice of casino games they have (over 5000).