Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild pokie
NetEnt developers have proved that it is now possible to find treasures and gold coins not only in the ancient Egyptian pyramids but also in the jungle. However, no one promises that this path will be easier. Instead of scarabs, sarcophaguses and not always friendly Gods, you will find tangled paths, toothy crocodiles and poisonous cobras. Start to play for free Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild pokie and find a way to ancient idols. Several bonus features will help you to go through a difficult path, and small hummingbirds will announce each victory. By the way, the winning is very close, because the bet return rate is set at a level of 96.47% in the pokie.
Personal testers opinion about Jungle Spirit pokie
This pokie goes in the line of high volatility machines as Warlords: Crystals of Power, The Wish Master, Reel Steal, Jack and Beanstalk and Dead or Alive. It has an extremely high potential of very big winning and high risk of losing all money in a row. Here you will see a lot of long cycles of loosing. If you notice that the pokie is cold - leave it - do not try to pass through the whole cycle. Make small bets (from 1/500 of your balance) and wait for a successful fall of symbols with butterflies. After the test spins at Jungle Spirit Call of the Wild pokie, I will not recommend fulfilling the wagering requirements, only 3,25 of 10. My maximum winning for one spin during the tests reached almost 4 000x. Please note that the frequency of hit does not exceed 17.07%. According to the statistic, every 167th spin (0.60%) triggers the bonus free spin feature.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
The pokie holds a very high position in the ratings made by players who prefer this provider. This is thanks to not only its beautiful graphics and gameplay but also the extremely high potential for big winnings.
- In the usual spins, the pokie triggers insignificant combinations that are not enough to keep the balance, and only occasionally triggers expensive symbol combinations. During numerous tests and thousands of spins, such combinations could only be obtained three times. This is compensated by a random activation of an additional feature.
- In most cases, the displayed butterflies extend two or three pictures, and at the same time, the pokie practically never puts the symbol they selected into the fifth reel. As a result, there is a combination of four symbols, two or three of which are expanded by the butterflies. The result of this spin brings an average win of about 15x - 30x total bets. Cheaper symbols such as 10, J, Q, K, A are often expanded. At the same time, the pokie issues this symbol on the fifth reel, but the expansion usually occurs only on 2 of the 5 reels, which also gives from 15x to 30x total bets.
- Receiving this feature creates a feeling that no matter what symbol the butterflies choose to extend, the result in the form of a prize will always be identical and predictable.
- This feature is triggered by a very high frequency and at the same time in a series of several triggerings in a row. The machine cannot give hundreds of spins, and then trigger 3-5 or more at once, within small intervals, for two out of three spins.
- As for the bonus game, it is also triggered with a fairly high frequency and in series. Like for the random activation of the expansion feature, a pokie can for hundreds spins not trigger one bonus game, and then give it 2-3 times in a row. Series of more than three games were not observed during testing.
- In most gaming sessions, this pokie gives series of either a bonus game or a random feature for extensions. It can exchange them extremely rare, so if you get any kind of “bonus”, it’s likely to be repeated in the next spin.
- In the bonus itself, the machine offers to choose from four symbols that will be part of the game. The snake symbol is quite stable due to a large number of free spins and its low payout. But the winning is not high around 60x - 150x total bets, which is extremely small, given the rare chance to trigger bonuses, and due to this, you can only compensate for the loss of balance in the main game. Elephant and bear symbols have a different potential than the tiger, and there is no reason to choose them for smaller winnings. An additional pair of free spins will not solve anything, and if the pokie wants to give a big win, then 4 spins will be enough for it.
- As for the Tigers, their potential is enormous. For one bonus spin, the pokie can trigger five expanding tigers resulting in almost 7700x total bets!!! For four expanding tigers, the payout is almost 800x bets. During testing, this combination was triggered with a payout of nearly 800x total bets; therefore, it cannot be said that it’s such a big deal for a pokie. This usually happened, between the third and the sixth bonus in one game session, but in on the other hand, it should be said that a series of more than 15 bonuses in a row without major winnings were also triggered. Therefore, the recommended strategy is having a good bet balance (500), which is enough to wait for 3-6 bonuses (considering the high frequency of them). If a big win on tigers was not received, you should not expect it to come later in this game session.
Although some people believe that with the right strategy and with enough bet balance, bonus hunters can try to fulfil the wagering requirements, we do not think so. We leave a negative recommendation for completing bonus money on this pokie.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 167th spin (0,60%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 17,07%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 69% in the usual spins game and 31% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 3 859x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 53x.
- Volatility is 10,16 out of 20 (high).
- Cycle length is long.
- The rating for the wagering is 3,25 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.47% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- Provider – NetEnt
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay combinations – 243
- One coin value – from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per line – 1-5
- Bet size range – from 0.20 to 100
- Maximum winning – х15 000 (the symbol of Tiger)
- Scatter – yes (Tropical flower)
- Bonus spins – yes (3 and more Scatters present up to 20 free games with 1024 ways for the formation of the pay combinations)
- Additional features— yes (the Butterfly Boost feature allows to increase the quantity of the pay combinations)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in Jungle Spirit Call of the Wild – 96,47%
How to win at Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild pokie? (conclusion)
Our main recommendation is: always test the pokies in demo mode before you decide to play with real money. There are some in which, if you find it is "cold", it does not mean the immediate and fast loss of your money - here is the opposite, do you feel it, immediately change it. We do not recommend making big bets here. It is good to have a good bet balance of around 500x bets. Keep in mind that the bonuses are in a series and if you've trigger one, do not hurry to change the pokie, maybe you'll trigger another in short period. It's good to know how much you want to win from the bonus (free spins) to choose the right symbol. Know that very rarely will pay you well from the first bonus, you will have to wait up to 3 - 6 bonuses to feel the potential. The machine is good for people who love the risk. We do not recommend Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild to bonus hunters.