- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
King of Slots pokie
Netent decided to give a new life to Jack Hammer pokie, making its clone, named King of Slots. It is using the same settings and the game-play but using other graphics. The maximum winning per single spin is 750,000 coins, and the RTP (return to player percentage) is 97%.
Personal testers opinion about King of pokie
As you see, Kings of slots pokie is a complete clone of Jack Hammer with updated graphics. Here you can complete "the bonus wagering requirements" because the rating for wagering scored more than 6 points. Statistically, every 181st spin (0,55%) triggers the free spin feature. As we talked about before - this pokie does not like high-rolling (above €25 per spin). Be careful here.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- It has a low free spin triggering frequency. Despite the small payout for winning combinations for matching three or four reels, the pokie keeps the balance quite good, which helps to expect a good match on the five reels, or a bonus game.
- Regarding the free spins feature, for the most part, only the cheapest symbols are in play, such as 10, J, Q, K, A, but at the same time, the pokie adds them quite well on the re-spins, up to the full screen, with fairly good payouts. The average win on the bonus game is 60x - 120x total bets.
This pokie is recommended for games with both real and bonus money, but on rather short game sessions. Make literally 30-60 spins to check the pokie winnings frequency. It may trigger free spins; if the pokie is not set to give, it will be clear from the very first spins, and therefore there is no point in continuing the game.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the payment reaches up to 97%, and it is considered a high indicator. Of these, 77.3% are paid to the player during the usual spins and 19.7% during the free bonus free spins feature.
- The probability of receiving any winning (hit) is 25.3%.
Hidden parameters and settings of King of Slots pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus is the free spins feature - statistically every 181st spin (0,55%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,06%.
- The distribution of the winnings (total) is 80% in the usual spins and 20% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 97x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 17x.
- Volatility is 4.6 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 6,09 out of 10.
- RTP of 97% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25 (always active)
- The value a coin - from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per spin - 1-10
- Rates size range - from 0.25 to 250
- Maximum winnings - x1000 (5 symbols of Golden Crown)
- Wild symbol - yes (Blue Crystal)
- Scatter - yes (Pink Crystal)
- Free spins - yes (up to 30 free games with an x3 multiplier which will be started by Scatter symbol)
- The additional feature - yes (Sticky Win)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) is 97%.
The sticky re-spin feature
The Sticky Win feature will give odds to any bonus levels. This is a key feature of the pokie. Let's finally find out what role does it play: once it emerges on a field, the winning symbols begin the formation of the combination in place, and another spin will be given. The pay combination repeated? Then the next scrolling is for you. And so it is repeated until the combinations are formed. So, in theory, the winning symbols can be filled immediately with the whole field.
Where to play?
- The best place to play King of Slots pokie is Fastpay, a 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.