- Written by Kamen Valev
Lost Island pokie
The Netent company presented Lost Island pokie. On this page, you can find the detailed description, technical specifications, and the pay-table and what is considered the tip of the tester. Game features and variance values cycles allow the gambler to increase the chances of winning at this pokie. RTP (return to player percentage) in the pokie is 96.5%, and the maximum payout can be 500,000 coins in one spin.
Personal testers opinion about Lost Island pokie
Lost Island has potential because of the progressive multiplier for every wild symbol that appears and usually shows its mood from the very beginning. If you see that there are a lot of big winnings - continue playing. If the pokie shows low activity - switch the machine. I recommend making at least 50 spins before leaving. Note that it does not respond very well to large (more than €25) bets and cycles with spin and max-bet. This pokie took a middle position in the ranking of games for completing the bonus wagering requirements. As for the distribution of the pool, then 35% of the prize fund will be reserved for payouts in the bonus free spins feature, and the rest - during the usual spins. My biggest winning during real money play has reached 264x. The statistic shows that every 182nd spin (0,55%) triggers the bonus feature.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- In the main game, this pokie keeps the balance quite badly like many others from this provider, due to low payout for combinations of three and four characters with low multiplayer. And only sometimes compensates for this with good combinations with high multiplayer up to x5.
- The pokie gives out a series of several free spins features almost in a row, and then a huge number of spins between the series. During testing, I had a session with up to 400 spins without a bonus feature. But opposite sessions were also observed, where the bonus feature was activated from the very first spins. We should also say that it is possible to get a combination of five scatters on this pokie, unlike on some others. On average, one of the 20-30 triggerings of the free spins feature takes place with five scatter symbols, which increases the number of free spins to 30, and accordingly, the chances of winning.
- The bonus game potential for winning is huge. Often, the Lost Island pokie gives out a large number of wild symbols closing most of the reels and giving out winnings in the amount of 200x - 400x of total bets per spin. And this may happen more than once.
- In practice, of course, such bonuses are not always, and most of them bring much more modest winnings in the values of 20x - 80x total bets.
- The pokie keeps the balance well and is recommended for games with bonus money and fulfilling wagering requirements (only if is hot). With a good bet balance (150x - 200x total bets) to pass through the situation if the first bonuses are unsuccessful, the pokie gives a big win after a series of unsuccessful bonuses. In short, the recommended strategy for the game is either to leave the pokie after the first good bonus or to play with a bet balance of 250 - 300 bets until a win.
The Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the payout in the pokie is 96.5% (65.4% in the usual spins and 31.1% in the bonus free spins feature).
- The probability of getting any winning in the main (bonus) game is 27.8% (65.6%).
- Probability of getting free spins (3 + scatters) - 0.57%.
- The maximum winning is 500 000 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of Lost Island pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 182nd spins (0,55%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 27,85%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 65% in the main game and 35% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 264x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 70x.
- Volatility is 6,15 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,04 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.5% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
As always, the developers of NetEnt were able to modify game-play in such a way that is not accustomed to gamblers. This time, each of the wild symbols at the same time performing its primary function, increase the total winning multiplier of 1 (each wild +1). The counter multiplier is in the upper right corner of the playing field. The first wild does not increase the winning, filling the multiplier at 1 x, and the second doubles, third triples, fourth increases win for four times, and the fifth multiplies total winning for five. It is important to note that the multipliers are added regardless of whether wild symbols are in the current combination or not. A higher number of wild symbols in itself promotes the big winning, increasing the total multiplier in the spin.
- The number of reels - 5.
- The number of active lines - 20.
- The minimum bet is 0.2.
- The maximum rate is 100.
- RTP - 96.5%.
- The maximum winning is 500 000 coins (during the bonus feature).
- Symbol of Wild – yes (a magic flower, in free spins each wild symbol gives a multiplier x1)
- The highest-paid symbol — x500 (Red Amulet)
- Scatter – yes (Gold Turtle)
- Bonus spins – yes (3 and more Scatter give series of free spin with the "freezing" wild symbol)
Turtle with a precious stone is a scatter symbol. Catching three (or more) turtles, during the usual spins you will launch ten free spins with a fixed wild symbol in the centre of the playing field, and thus an additional multiplier. Three scatter symbols of the pokie island, you get ten free games. Four - twenty Free games. Five - thirty Free games.
- During the bonus feature, a flower (wild symbol) is fixed in the central position of the drum and rotations occur around it. Also, there is the probability of vertical wild symbols (two symbols together, or three together). In other words, if only one wild symbol is in any position on the first reel, the line is paid. If you are lucky enough to catch wild symbol vertically (two or three) on the first, second and fourth reel, then, even at the average stake, the amount will be awe-inspiring due to the maximum (5X) multiplier on the winning. Naturally, the bonus free game - is the culmination of the game. The ability to win an astronomical amount increases significantly.
Where to play?
- Fastpay casino pays money to payment systems and bank cards within a few minutes (up to 5). They have a rich choice of casino games (over 5000) and one of the best customer care in the online gambling industry. You can start playing Lost Island for free or real money.