Lost Relics pokie
Review and recommendations by the testing team
This pokie has strange gameplay for NetEnt company. The developers have gone from the classic reels and lines. In my opinion, these factors made it more interesting, despite its boring design and poor functionality. I must admit that the machine gives a “second chance” in the form of an “explosion” of the matched line, where both additional scatters (from 1x to 3x), and wilds or coins can fall out, which is attractive enough for our punters. Unfortunately, the winnings are small, even for almost a full screen of the same symbols (which doesn't happen often) at this pokie.
- The pokie has low dispersion, it keeps your balance good enough (if it is hot), and it leads to the positive balance thanks to the successful bonus features. The bonuses will bring you an average of 20x - 50x total bets. Also, the successful bonuses give out 150x - 250x bets. The maximum bonus features gave out winnings up to 450x - 600x total bets. Unfortunately, theoretically, it is not able to give out more than 1000x total bets. At the same time, this pokie is quite addictive. It always keeps you interested both in the usual spins and in the bonus features.
- As for me, Lost relics has a strange style of the game. During my testing, it showed the game according to 2 scenarios in various casinos:
- 1. In the usual spins, the machine regularly put on the pay line, “exploded” and often triggered the number of scatters that are necessary to trigger the bonus feature which is 1 or 2 scatter symbols. At the same time, the bonuses were different; they did not open this single chest at all, they opened them, but they did not give any wilds, they opened the chests, and they gave wilds. In these cases, wild symbols, as a rule, were located in the centre and at a small distance from each other. I consider that you should not leave this pokie after several unsuccessful bonus features, and I recommend you to wait for the good bonuses with this style of game. During my testing, it immediately triggered 3 successful bonuses in a row winning 150x, 250x and 450x total bets after a series of such bonus features.
- 2. The second scenario of the game often triggers 2 scatters. At the same time, it did not put it on the pay line, and it was “not exploding” at all, which did not guarantee us even triggering this additional scatter. During my testing for more than a thousand spins, this pokie never gave the additional scatters that are necessary to trigger the bonus feature. For example in the usual spins, in the explosion, it gave 2, not 3 scatters, in the presence of 1 it gave 1 additional scatter, in the presence of 2 it did not “exploded” the pay lines at all.
- The pokie rarely triggers 3 scatters at the same time.
- In my opinion, the bonus features were also strange. They were also played according to several scenarios very close to each other, namely:
- A) 3 small or 3 medium chests opened. At the same time, the fourth chest was always golden and did not open on the first cell. All these chests without any wilds.
- B) Chests were given with 1 wild, but usually didn't connect them, 1 at the top, 1 at the bottom, which reduces your chances of combinations. As a result, the ending of the bonus also hidden on the fourth chest. We observed this scenario in several casinos, at the same time on different days, with different deposits, which means that this gameplay for the pokie is not uncommon. In this case, we do not recommend you to continue playing at this pokie in this casino. You need to leave it and try to play at another Australian online casino, or continue the game in this casino at this pokie, after a long period.
I do not recommend this pokie to complete the bonus requirements. I would recommend you to have your reserve of bet balance not less than 250x total bets.
Hidden parameters and settings of Lost Relics pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 121st spins (0.83%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 34%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 60% in the usual spins and 40% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 346x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 42x.
- Volatility is 4,23 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,86 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,30% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- You can get the additional payments in the usual spins if the lines are issued. Three special features can be triggered immediately until the reels stop.
- The "Coin Win" feature will pay out you from 3 to 30 coins.
- The "Extra Wild" feature will give out 3 additional wild symbols that will be placed in cells without payouts to form a winning. The maximum number of wild symbols cannot exceed 15 on the screen when this feature is triggered.
- The lines with the image of 2 daggers launch the special Extra Scatter feature. The additional scatter symbol appears on the screen.
- If you caught 3 scatters at once, which appear only on the odd reels in the usual spins, then free spins will be triggered.
- Next 10 free spins will be launched.
- These games have additional features.
- The lines give from one free spin and/or provide one or more wild symbols.
- In this case, the wild symbol will remain in the cell until the end of free spins.
- Special coins with lion can also fall out. They will give additional rewards.
- Also, Chest symbol will occupy some cells. Each line will allow you to find hidden chests. If you open it, you will receive the additional winning (the payout to 30 coins, free spins or wild symbols that will remain on the reels until the end of the bonus game).
- By the way, there are 3 types of these chests: small, medium and large.
- The lines for the game are missing. The "Cluster Pays" way forms the pay combinations.
- The maximum winning is 6000 coins.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is equal to 96.30%.
- The bonus features are 3 special functions that trigger randomly in the usual spins, and a mode of free spins with the bonus feature.