Magic Portals pokie
The return to the player percentage (RTP) is 96,6%, and the maximum winning per single spin is 64000 coins. You will be able to play in the demo version of this pokie for free and without registration.
Personal testers opinion about Magic Portals pokie
This pokie shows its current mood directly. Just do 30-50 spins and look at the result. If you see many "wilds" on the generated pay-lines, then, continue. Otherwise, choose another pokie. The probability of hit a win in any spin is equal to 33.43%. During the usual spins, up to 66% of the pool is paid, and 34% of "the prize fund is kept for reward's payment in the feature. The probability of triggering "the free spins feature" is 0.83% (statistically, every 120th spin). Note, that Magic Portals is not very popular nowadays, which influences on the prize pool of winnings.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
Despite its old graphics, design and the lack of popularity, let’s take a look into this pokie from a punter’s perspective.
- In this pokie, it is quite difficult to get an expensive combination in the usual spins and a bonus game. It mostly gives out only one scatter, and does the same for other symbols so they can be turned into wild symbols. In the usual spins, payouts on this pokie are not impressive, and they are rather minimal.
- During testing, free spins feature were triggered statistically every 120 spins. During the free spins, it is much easier to get a re-trigger feature, and the pokie issues them quite often (3 retriggers were issued at once during a session). Due to the three cells on the fifth reel, the chances of getting the feature which turns symbols into wild ones are much higher, and according to statistics, this feature is issued after 4-5 spins out of 10. With a large number of replaced symbols, the pokie will give you quite good combinations with values from 100x total bets, but in general, for free spins, they can be 250x - 300x total bets and more. During testing, the win in the free spins was a little bit less than 300x bets, when free spins were triggered in the first 100 spins.
I would recommend this pokie both for games with real and bonus money, but with a large bet balance (at least 200-250) enough to wait for free spins.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the return in the pokie is 96.6%. It consists of winnings in the usual spins (69.6%) and winnings during free spins (27%).
- The probability of any winning in the usual spins is 33.1%. During free spins is 58.7%.
- The probability of getting free spins is 0.68% (1/147).
- The maximum winning per pay line is 5000 coins. The total winning is 64,000 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Magic Portals pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 120th spins (0,83%). This probability is a bit higher than the middle line of Netent pokies. If you see a lot of situations when the free spins symbol is in the first circle and missing in the second - it is a reason for thinking about leaving this pokie in the current session.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 33,43%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 66% in the main game and 34% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 153x. The potential of winning is low.
- The average winning from the bonus was 35x. The bonus feature has low potential on the big winning too. Here you can see 10x-20x features without any problems.
- Volatility is 5,61 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating for the wagering is 5,68 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.6% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Without a doubt, the developers of Net Entertainment made a lot of efforts and painstakingly worked out every detail. Magical portals are ready to open in front of you, but what promises are you being waited for a meeting with ancient sorcerers and sorceresses?
Here even the static symbols may turn into bright animations, and the pay-lines shine as multi-coloured lightning. Everything looks even more mysterious on the dark grey background. The sound effects are also well chosen. Here you will find the strange cascading notes of excitement which anticipate something unusual.
- The bets range from €0.25 per spin to €250 per spin (at a maximum number of lines that is €10 per line).
- You may win up to 64000 coins per single spin.
- The algorithm of Wild symbols makes the punter be quite nervous and emotive during the game. There are magic portals in the form of circles in the middle line of the first and last reel. We should get the matching symbols in those circles. In this case, all the symbols dropped in our magic circles are turned into wilds.
- Our goal is to “catch” the same symbols in these circles, with the maximum number of them on the field of the pokie. In this case, all the symbols on the area that have come to us in magic circles turn into wild symbols.
How to win at Magic Portals pokie? (conclusion)
Speaking of a NetEnt pokie, we can always start with the main recommendation for this developer - Test the pokies in demo mode before you start playing real money. Usually, this machine shows the "mood" from the beginning of your session (30-50 turns), if you see many connected "Wild" symbols - continue playing. But if they don't make good winnings then consider changing the game. The recommended balance must be around 200 - 250 bets (enough to wait for a bonus). In the free spins is the biggest potential of the pokie. We recommend you play at lower bets. In a negative series of spins, you might try to change the cycle you can try the strategy - "Start and Max bet". Another trick you can use is to change the game after a good winning. The game can be recommended for the bonus "hunters", but we also advise you to try it in demo mode before start playing.