- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Piggy Riches pokie
Pay attention, that despite the not so high volatility and the low number of lines, the volatility can be increased by the progressive betting system (for example, after each free spins feature punter is moving to the next bet level).
Personal testers opinion about Piggy Riches pokie
I like pokies with a low number of lines. You can win more, with less risking money. Due to the game-play stats here you can try to bet more than usual - the results are better with increasing the bet after every big winning one step to a higher level. The probability of triggering the free spins feature is 0.55% (statistically, every 182nd spin). Be sure to choose always the maximum multiplier during the free spins feature to increase the total RTP. In the free spins feature, 26% of the prize fund is paid. During testing my average winning from the free spins feature was 43x. The maximum winning was 403x my bet. The probability of getting any hit during the next spin is 34.50%. Piggy Riches pokie keeps a balance well if it's "hot". If you do not see 2 scatter symbols at the same time for a significant number of spins - so don't continue. There is a small thing to add: before any winning hits, this pokie like freezing for a second at the beginning of the spin. The same is applied to two scatter symbols payment. If you see that it froze and no winning came - close it.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
Piggy Riches is a classic pokie, with outdated design and gameplay, but favoured by many punters due to the potential for giving a large prize.
- Unlike many pokies, where the increase in balance occurs mainly in the free spins feature, here also plays in the main game. The pokie often issues expensive combinations (to keep the balance).
- But with the free spin feature, the situation is not that positive. In the main game, the punter quite often receives combinations of two scatter symbols, which causes the feeling that it is cheating.
- The free spins feature is triggered mainly in series, with a long number of spins between the series. You can wait for the feature 200, 300 and 400 spins, then get several free spins features with minimum intervals between and again make 200-400 spins without free spins.
- During the free spins, the pokie tries not to stick to average values, but goes by the principle “all or nothing”, and accordingly, issues free spins with minimum wins of 20x - 40x total bets, or expensive matches with multiplayer up to x5 (depending on the choice of the feature), which can be 300x total bets and higher.
Regarding that the pokie keeps the balance well enough, it can be recommended for games with bonus money, but with a secured bet balance for a possible long wait for the free spins feature. The recommended balance is 200-300 bets.
The Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the return is 96.4%. In this case, in the usual spins 77.5% is paid, and during free spins is 18.9%.
- The probability of getting any winnings is 40.9%.
- Get the payment for two scatters symbols - 10.2%.
Hidden parameters and settings of Piggy Riches pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 182nd spins (0,55%). Note, that the free spins feature often triggers "waves". Like, it will be 2-5 features during 200 spins and then 1000 spins without any feature triggering. The punter can change that, by increasing the bet per spin.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 34,50%. Note that pokie freezing before any winning hit for a second (at the beginning of the spin).
- The distribution of the winnings is 74% in the main game and 26% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 403x. This is massive winning for 5.58 volatility.
- The average winning from the bonus was 43x. Here you can choose between high volatility free spins (with an x5 multiplier) and low volatility free spins (x2 multiplier). Netent is informing that to get maximum RTP in Piggy Riches pokie; the player always should choose the maximum multiplier.
- Volatility is 5,58 out of 20 (average). Piggy Riches has the huge potential of winning. Imagine, that all winnings with the wild symbol during x5 free spins are multiplied by 15.
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating for the wagering is 5,44 out of 10. With micro stakes, players can complete wagering requirements here.
- RTP of 96.4% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
- Piggy Riches pokie offers you to collect pay combinations by using 5 reels, 15 constantly active pay lines that go in different directions, as well as three rows of beautiful symbols that symbolise a wealthy life. The game looks equally good both on a fixed computer and on any mobile device. A convenient control panel allows punters to feel very comfortable and concentrate directly on the game process.
- If you have such a desire, you can play this pokie with a wide range of bets. The denomination of the coins is in the field from A$0.01 to A$0.5, and their number can be from 1 to 10. So, the minimum bet per spin is, in the end, 15 cents, and the maximum is A$75. In some casino houses, these figures may be slightly different and vary.
- As for the usual spins, it is not memorable, except for good payouts, if you managed to collect a pay combination of high-paid symbols. Also, you should pay attention to the wild and scatter symbols. Of the bonus opportunities, there are only free spins and increased multipliers.
- The percentage of the return of made bets is 96.4%, and the maximum winning you can count on is 360 000 coins. Before you start betting on real money, you can play the pokie in the demo mode for virtual coins and get acquainted with all its features.
Bonus free spins feature
3+ scatter symbols trigger the following features. The player can choose:
- 22 free spins and multiplier x2
- 15 free spins and x3 multiplier
- 9 free spins and multiplier x5
4 scatter symbols:
- 25 free spins and multiplier x2
- 18 free spins and x3 multiplier
- 14 free spins and multiplier x4
- 10 free spins and the multiplier x6
For 5 scatter symbols are assumed 28 free spins with a multiplier x6. If the scatter symbol again appears during free spins, you will get one +1 extra spin for each such symbol.
How to win at Piggy Riches pokie? (conclusion)
Our main recommendation for this pokie, as well as for all others from NetEnt, is to test the machine in demo mode before playing with real money. There's one interesting thing we noticed here - before a regular or 2 scatters winning, the reels slow down (like slow motion) before they stop. If it happens to you, but it does not give winnings, you better change the pokie. Another reason to change the game is if two scatters do not appear for a while. We remind you that NetEnt is giving the highest RTP when you select a maximum multiplier in the free spins. Another strategy that we can offer you is to increase the bet after every activated bonus. This will also increase the opportunity for bigger winning. A higher bet is equal to a higher dispersion. The pokie is good for bonus hunters, but you better have a 200 - 300 bet balance.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Piggy Riches pokie is Fastpay, a 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.