Space Wars pokie
Space Wars pokie is using respin feature with additional winning symbols instead of bonus features. This fact adds the winning potential and increases the volatility of the machine. Below you will find the complete overview and hidden data od Space Wars pokie (volatility, wagering rating, testers review and the probability of respin feature). Note, that if you're losing a lot - there is a sense to reduce stakes and continue playing until the mega win.
Personal testers opinion about Space Wars pokie
Despite the age, Space Wars is still very popular. It can create a massive prize pool in popular casinos. The indirect sign of the "mood" is how it is putting the symbols during the respin feature. If you see that several times it puts winning symbols in bad positions - it is a reason to think about changing it in the current session. The chances of hitting any win and activating the re-spin feature are 15.98% (every 6th spin). The volatility of the machine is 7,4 out of 20. About the bonus hunters, I don't recommend bonus wagering here (rating is 3,54 out of 10). Space wars pokie is usually working like loose-loose-loose-win scheme. If you are already losing a lot - you should try to continue playing until the big win and then close it. I do not like such kind of machines, but a lot of punters are still involved in it.
The review and recommendations from the testing team
Space Wars pokie is included in the top popular games of this provider.
- The simplicity, the lack of free spins and bonus games did not prevent this pokie from taking top positions among the most used by players of all levels and nationalities.
- It is certainly not capable of giving combinations with a win of 1000x total bets or more. Its potential on average is 100x - 250x total bets, but at the same time, the pokie can issue these combinations from the first spins and almost in a row or with minimum intervals. Probably, this was the reason for such popularity among the players.
- Moreover, the pokie often gives winning combinations, but with a minimum payout, due to which the player has the illusion that it keeps well the balance, while it doesn’t.
- An example of this was several gaming sessions at once, in several casinos, at various intervals. The following was observed: with a winning combination and a re-spin, always (both on the re-spin with top and minimal symbols) in the third or fourth reel completely different symbols were issued.
- Many will say that this is a normal situation for some pokies, but not in 50 re-spins out of 50, and certainly not in many gaming sessions.
- Also, for example, it was observed that if you got a good combination from one top symbol, then you should not expect it from another top symbol. The pokie will repeat the winning with the same symbol rather than giving a good win on another symbol.
- This pokie was a great gaming solution and played quite smoothly, just a year ago. Now it is playing too rudely and creates the feeling of games on a low-quality. NetEnt has made significant changes, as it simply leads you to 0 balance, no matter how much it was.
At the moment this pokie cannot be recommended for games with bonus money, and playing the wager on it is a big problem. While playing for real money, watch for winning combinations and re-spins, analyse them, if you see that the pokie issues combinations which are small and you see that for sure lose your balance, leave it. A minimum balance bet of at least 200 bets is recommended, but you shouldn’t use more than 50-70 stakes for checking the behaviour since it can be seen from the very first winning combinations.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the return is 96.8% (19.6% is returned in the usual spins, 38.3% - for re-spins with standard symbols and 38.9% for re-spins with common and expensive symbols.
- The probability of getting any winnings in the usual spins is 16.4%.
- The probability of getting the winning from re-spin on standard symbols is 86.1%.
- The probability of getting the winning from re-spin on medium and expensive symbols is 100%.
- Maximum possible winning is 400,000 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Space Wars pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the re-spin feature is statistically every 6th spin (15,98%).
- Volatility is 7.4 out of 20 (average). The Space wars have a winning potential, but only with middle and premium symbols.
- The rating for the wagering is 3.54 out of 10. Usually it "eats" money or giving the winnings away. Such type of pokies is terrible for wagering.
- RTP of 96,8% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The introduction to the pokie is best to trigger with its structure, which is different from the traditional one. So, at our disposal, you will find five reels and 40 lines. All symbols are arranged in four rows, that is simultaneously you will see 20 pictures. You can play from €0.40 to €200. In this case, before launching the spin of the reels, you should set the number of coins (from 1 to 10) and their denomination from (€0.01 to €0.5).
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 4
- Number of game lines (; they active) - 40
- The cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 0.50
- Number of coins per line - from 1 to 10
- The range of bet sizes ranges - from 0.40 to 200
- The expected payout percentage is 96.8%
- The maximum payout is 400,000 coins (In free spins)
- Wild symbol - there (Luminous inscription)
- Free spins (re-spin) - there is (one after the winning round).
Space Wars pokie is decorated very beautifully, and a dynamic game process characterises it. The graphics and sound effects are also at a high level; here it is difficult to find fault with something. Free spin after each pay combination and cloning are excellent functions. Everything looks not only spectacular but also simple, especially the specifications and rules. Specialists from NetEnt again presented us with a fantastic game that is worth your time and attention, that`s why do not waste your time finding something better for you.
How to win at Space Wars pokie? (conclusion)
Every clever player would try the machines if they have a demo mode. That's exactly what we advise you - test them in demo mode before depositing money. One thing you need to keep in mind about this pokie (however illogical it sounds to you), if you already lost a lot, try to lower the stake and wait for Mega-Big win. It is very important to define the "mood" of the pokie. One trick you can use is to track what symbols put on the 3rd reel in the re-spin feature. If it often puts not correct symbols, it's time to change the machine. The recommended balance for play is about 200 bets, but it will usually show the "mood" of the first 50-70 spins. It's not a good pokie for completing the wagering requirements (3.54 out of 10).