- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Sparks pokie by Netent
Personal testers opinion about Sparks pokie
Note, that Sparks is not popular among the punters nowadays. This badly influences the prize pool for big winnings. During the testing of the machine, we have got a lot of small winning. Of course, this pokie has potential but releases it very rear. The probability of getting any pay combination is equal to 34.95%. The volatility is in the range, from low to middle - 4,19 out of 10. The bonus hunters can try to complete the bonus wagering requirements (the wagering rating is 6 from 10). We suggest players choose only large and popular online casinos with a lot of players to gamble in Sparks pokie. It will be wise to do a pre-testing of 50-100 spins via minimum stakes to understand the current "mood". If you see a lot of winnings and action - continue via usual stakes. If not - close it.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
This pokie has a nice design; the sound is also quite comfortable and does not annoy the player.
- There are no bonus features or free spins, so in the usual spins, the pokie does not let the balance to drop too much like in other games, where it then compensates for the loss in the bonus feature, but it will not increase the balance either.
- There is no potential for a really big win on this pokie, and you should not expect a combination with a win above 250x total bets. The average value of the win with two wild symbols ranges from 20x to 80x total bets, but the frequency of their triggering may please.
This pokie is quite suitable for games with bonus money but in short sessions, and also when playing for real money, we would recommend playing in short sessions to get 2-3 wins in average values and then leave the pokie. After that, it begins to take, until the balance is reset. It is created more for entertainment at low rates, than for the win triggering potential.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 34,95%. This number is higher than average. Player will get a lot of small winnings (especially if "win both ways" mode is enabled).
- Volatility is 4.19 out of 10 (from low to average). The potential of winning is low.
- The rating for the wagering is 6 out of 10. The low potential of winning, high RTP and win both ways feature is an excellent cocktail for wagering rating. If it is warm, players can easily complete the bonus money wagering requirements here.
- RTP of 96.54% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The storyline is not visible, but its design is most associated with the uncharted expanses of space. It changes colours from blue to pink-purple, depending on the choice of the game modes. You can play in Win in One Way Mode or Win Both Ways - gamblers can collect the pay combinations not only from the left but also from right to left. The beautiful musical accompaniment is quiet, relaxing and at the same time so mysterious. It is just impossible to find words to describe the sounds in the pokie, as the melody feels the reels itself.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 20 (always active)
- Value of a coin - from 0.01 to 2.0
- Number of coins per line – 1 to 10
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.20 to 400
- Maximum winning for the combination of identical pictures – x400 (5 wild symbols)
- Wild symbol - yes (Shining sphere extends on all reel)
- The expected percentage of the payment in Sparks pokie is between 96.54% (while playing both sides) up to 96.56% while playing from left to right.
Symbols and payment
- Card symbols as bright flashes decorate a track reel shaping the combination. Ten, Jack, Queen, King and Ace bring players from 5 to 100 coins.
- Multi-coloured flashes: blue, purple, green, orange and red can shine very brightly, and replenish the account with 7 - 400 coins.
- The glowing ball with the letter W is the Wild symbol. It is a substitute for any element except for Expanding Cloning Wild and pays out winnings in size from 40 to 400 coins.
- Expanding Cloning Wild - letter W in fireball appears only on reels №2 and №4. Besides the fact that this symbol can be expanded to the entire reel, it also clones the symbols on the right side to the left side. So, you get even one Expanding Cloning Wild winning you provided.
How to win at Sparks pokie? (conclusion)
We suppose that a lot of you have read our descriptions and recommendations and be sure we will not cheat ourselves and start with the main recommendation for you - always test the pokies in a demo mode before depositing money. We think this machine is made to entertain people on small bets, but not expecting some big winnings. If you've decided to play, choose large and popular online casinos where a larger prize pool can be collected. You can try to make 50-100 spins on a low bet and if you see that there is "action", continue the game. We recommend short sessions, both for bonus and real money. It would also be wise to change the pokie after a few good winnings. The machine is recommended to fulfil the bonus requirements, especially if it is "hot", you should not have any problems.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Sparks pokie is Fastpay, a 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.