Personal testers opinion about Spellcast pokie
This is an old and unpopular pokie. You should have serious reasons to play in Spellcast for real money. In the free spins feature, you will receive 21% of the prize pool. The probability of a hit is 36.57%. According to the statistic, every 115th spin (0,87%) triggers the free spin feature. Volatility is in the middle range - 5,91 out of 10. Spellcast is not bad for wagering (rating is 6 from 10).
Review and recommendations from the testing team
This is a classic pokie from this provider, with outdated graphics, gameplay, and a terrible sound.
- In the main game, the pokie rarely gives out winning combinations, with wins mostly within 0.5x - 3x total bets, but at the same time, it has the potential to give out expensive combinations, and it is common in the main game to get a combination with a win that exceeds 30x - 50x total bets.
- The free spins feature is triggered with an average frequency of one bonus at a time. The triggering of several free spins features in series does not happen often.
- Wins during free spins are not big, but at the same time, there is a very high potential for getting a combination cost over 100x total bets, or several combinations of 20x - 40x. During tests, all kinds of features were observed, i.e. small wins, several averages and one big.
Considering pokie's behaviour, the frequency of triggering free spins, as well as the frequency of winning combinations and their size, we can say that is suitable for games with bonus funds. If you choose to play here, it is recommended to have a significant reserve of bet balance, which will allow you to wait for an expensive combination or free spins with big winnings, which will compensate for losses in the main game. When playing with real money, a bet balance of 150 and more is recommended, as well as following the “behaviour”, and if it does not give out expensive combinations in the main game and there are no big win in the free spins feature, you should immediately end the session.
Hidden parameters and settings of Spellcast pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus feature is statistically every 115th spins (0,87%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 36,57%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 79% in the main game and 21% in the free spin bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 49x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 16x.
- Volatility is 5,91 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating for the wagering is 6 out of 10.
- RTP of 96% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
The glittering lightning in the dark blue and purple sky, a mysterious castle, probably full of bats, the screen framed by grey stones and images of magicians – that is the ambience of Spellcast pokie. The additional charm of the pokie from the NetEnt is animated symbols, full of mysterious sounds, and the sinister laughter born from nowhere, which make it a truly mysterious and even a bit intimidating. However, the experienced punter knows the spell which will protect against any trouble.
If you are not sure that you can remember and repeat the spell correctly, use the hint, there you will find all the specifications of the pokie:
- The number of reels - 5.
- The number of pay-lines – 20.
- Coin value – from 0.02 to 0.50.
- Bet per line – 1-4 coins.
- Maximum bet – 40.
- Payout percentage – 96%
- The maximum payout for 5 identical symbols – x10 000 (Wizard).
- Wild - yes (Wizard).
- Scatter - yes (Magic Ball).
- Free spins – yes (15 free spins with the multiplier x3, start 3-5 scatters).